Beijing Biden excuses China's Genocide

eider

Yet another thing that communist countries and Muslim countries have in common. If Muslims and atheists were truly my friend, they'd convert to Christianity and hence believe in repentance and redemption.
Oh well..... best stay where you are, with what friends you've got.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Uh oh . . . three new wideos by Sebastian Gorka

Why is it that I was told, on this forum, to refer to President Trump by his correct title, yet many here feel they can't call President Biden by his correct title?

Because Biden is not really president. He is an usurper. Trump won in 2020.

Last edited:

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Wishing to bomb other countries would include killing their children, babies and unborn. That would make them pro-abortion and anti-child advocates.
Nuking the likes of Mecca was one of the more bat crazy concepts promoted on here. You're absolutely right.

Nazi One to Nazi Two, I hear you and comply. Zeig Heil.

10278-jpg.982

Arthur Brain

Uh oh . . . three new wideos by Sebastian Gorka

Because Biden is not really president. He is an usurper. Trump won in 2020.
Of course Biden is president. That's reality no matter how much you might want to rail against it. Trump lost, that's also reality. There comes a point where you have to deal with facts and not try to invent your own.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
I don't advocate nuking countries or in fact nuking anywhere at all . . . . .

No, you just murder babies by the millions every year, and the ones who survive you sexually molest their minds with homosexual and transgender filth.
What you and your filthy ilk does is far more evil than dropping a nuke, you disgusting degenerate.

10278-jpg.982

Arthur Brain

No, you just murder babies by the millions every year, and the ones who survive you sexually molest their minds with homosexual and transgender filth.
What you and your filthy ilk does is far more evil than dropping a nuke, you disgusting degenerate.

10278-jpg.982
Well, no, not at all but you continue as you will. Your maturity knows no beginning it would seem.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which your very very best lawyers could not present any evidence of to your judges, many who are republicans.
Best to obey your elected President, I guess.
They know he lost and the election was free and fair. Republicans have nothing to offer outside of culture wars and the politics of resentment

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
They know he lost and the election was free and fair. Republicans have nothing to offer outside of culture wars and the politics of resentment

Their belief in the Big Lie is the one they can't let go of. Letting go of the Big Lie means all the dominoes will tumble and they'll have to face the fact that their fetishized dear leader is left confabulating like a Disney animatronic at the golf resort where his office is a converted bridal suite.