Bankrupted christian Baker family gets last laugh

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
poor acw - he was so looking forward to having hillary for president

How do you feel about Trump selecting all of those GOP Establishment types as part of his administration library boy? Granted, you, musterion/Wiz and your fellow Libertarians are ecstatic over all of those LGBTQueer picks that he's made, but isn't Trump supposed to be "anti Establishment"?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
How do you feel about Trump selecting all of those GOP Establishment types as part of his administration library boy? Granted, you're ecstatic over all of those LGBTQueer picks that he's made, but isn't Trump supposed to be "anti Establishment"?

hush moron

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
hush moron

I asked you a question library boy, here it is again:

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
How do you feel about Trump selecting all of those GOP Establishment types as part of his administration library boy? Granted, you, musterion/Wiz and your fellow Libertarians are ecstatic over all of those LGBTQueer picks that he's made, but isn't Trump supposed to be "anti Establishment"?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Fixed that typo for ya. You must be ecstatic that Donald Trump picked a bunch of rainbowers like yourself as part of his administration.

First off, the nature of the Founding Fathers where their Christianity is concerned were not exactly orthodox. They had some very secretive ideologies and agendas tied right up in their fraternity.

Libertarianism was their principle for the country and is why all of their literature deliberately avoids words like 'Christ'. You all labor under this extreme delusion that a country purely founded on Christian principle would have 'freedom of religion' within it, and you all make make an enigma of history in relevance to your own because of it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
First off, the nature of the Founding Fathers where their Christianity is concerned were not exactly orthodox. They had some very secretive ideologies and agendas tied right up in their fraternity.

Sticking to the subject at hand (homosexuality): here is how the Founding Fathers felt about it:

http://lasalettejourney.blogspot.com/2009/07/founding-fathers-and-homosexuality.html

Would I be safe in saying that our Founding Fathers wouldn't embrace the rainbow flag like your President Elect Donald Trump does?

Libertarianism was their principle for the country and is why all of their literature deliberately avoids words like 'Christ'...

Hmmm, I wonder who he was referring to when President Thomas Jefferson signed an official document "In the year of our Lord Christ"?

Jefferson1807.jpg

http://www.wallbuilders.com/resources/historical/images/Jefferson1807.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
the thomas jefferson who raped his slave sally hemmings?

that thomas jefferson?

You're confused once again library boy, you're thinking of President Elect Donald Trump and the accusations of him raping a 13 year old girl (and according to you, the child should have been held accountable).

ok doser

no, i'm not confused, homo-man

you worship a man who not only owned slaves, but raped at least one of them, repeatedly

i suspect you're envious

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
no, i'm not confused, homo-man

you worship a man who not only owned slaves, but raped at least one of them, repeatedly

i suspect you're envious

Oh but are you confused little Libertarian library boy, it's seen in every post that you write.

Now if you would like debate me on the great contributions that Thomas Jefferson and the other Founding Fathers made to our once great Christian nation, then we can start another thread and do so there.

I have a better idea: How about you defend our current President Elect's pro LGBTQ appointees and his pro LGBTQ ideology?

ok doser

nope - not confused, homo-man

you worship a man who not only owned slaves but repeatedly raped them

i suspect you're envious

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Sticking to the subject at hand (homosexuality): here is how the Founding Fathers felt about it:

http://lasalettejourney.blogspot.com/2009/07/founding-fathers-and-homosexuality.html

Would I be safe in saying that our Founding Fathers wouldn't embrace the rainbow flag like your President Elect Donald Trump does?

It doesn't matter what they would've done, it's about what they put forth for the country. They were aware that things change over time.

Castration was the punishment for sodomy, which sounds good and well to you, but men were at liberty to own slaves, which you are against.
Your selective bias has been noted for a long time now.

Hmmm, I wonder who he was referring to when President Thomas Jefferson signed an official document "In the year of our Lord Christ"?

"In the year of our Lord" was part of common literature. You could find it in any formal text or public paper from before and after that era. In fact, the military still uses it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
nope - not confused, homo-man

you worship a man who not only owned slaves but repeatedly raped them

i suspect you're envious

I only "worship" God little Libertarian library boy, I greatly admire men like Thomas Jefferson.

Speaking of homosexuality: Remember back in the pre Trump days when you at least pretended to be against homosexuality and you posted Jefferson's "A Bill for Proportioning Crimes and Punishments"?

http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/amendVIIIs10.html

Oh how times have changed. Donald Trump's LGBTQ movement does those sort of things for pleasure now.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"In the year of our Lord" was part of common literature. You could find it in any formal text or public paper from before and after that era. In fact, the military still uses it.

"In the year of our Lord Christ" was not, it was used by President Thomas Jefferson at least on one if not more occasions.

Speaking of which: Who do you think "In the year of our Lord" refers to??

MrDante

Avakian is the state bureaucrat who went after the business of the Christian bakers, Sweetcakes by Melissa in 2013. The owners, Melissa and Aaron Klein, refused to create a wedding cake for a lesbian couple.
Though the bakery served gay customers, the couple believed that by participating in the wedding ceremony, they were condoning the marriage, which conflicted with their Christian beliefs. Avakian's Bureau of Labor and Industries (BOLI) went after the Kleins, resulting in them being forced to close their business. Aaron Klein tells Independent Journal Review that the state garnished their bank accounts and assets to satisfy a $135,000 fine. In all, he says, the state took $144,000 from them.
Bankrupted??? What a load of bull.

The Kleins act of discrimination has garnered them over $350 thousand from crowdfunder alone. Proving the adage about a fool and his money.

Many conservative supporters of same-sex marriage have spoken out forcefully in defense of religious liberties and ideological coexistence in a free, pluralistic society. The power of the state being wielded to punish small businesses for refusing to actively participate in an event that explicitly violates the tenets of their faith (note that the bakery in question didn't deny service to gay customers generally) strikes most Americans as an abusive application of government force.

wow that argument sounds familiar....

young-man-stands-in-the-doorway-of-a-store-marked-white-only-circa-picture-id2086709