I dont know if i agree with that.Hair is important to a woman

But, it will grow back. :chuckle:

BTW, put me in for $25.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey Erin! How long is your hair right now? You may want to consider donating it to Locks for Love. They make wigs for kids on chemo. Ask your beautician/stylist about it.

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
Ya know, I was thinking that donating it would be good too. But then I thought it would be awesome if she mailed out locks of hair to all who participated in the pool. Maybe she can do both!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
death2impiety said:
Ya know, I was thinking that donating it would be good too. But then I thought it would be awesome if she mailed out locks of hair to all who participated in the pool. Maybe she can do both!
I am pretty sure my wife would think I was a complete nutcase if a envelope full of hair showed up in the mailbox.

Mr. 5020

I don't want a lock of her hair. I was just wanting to make Turbo's Thanksgiving a little more...eccentric.

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
Knight said:
I am pretty sure my wife would think I was a complete nutcase if a envelope full of hair showed up in the mailbox.

Point taken...You've officially made me feel like a weirdo :hammer: I guess thats what TOL is for...wait...yeah I guess its also for debate.

[whisper]I still think it would be funny.[/whisper]

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:

I can only imagine. :chuckle: I don't want a lock of her hair either. I'm just doing it to (hopefully) help out TOL. And, if she were to donate her hair to Locks for Love, I may be persuaded to double my pledge. :angel:

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
This has got me thinking we should have a TOL hair drive. There are a few other women out there with plenty of hair. Wickwoman comes to mind...:D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ebenz47037 said:
I can only imagine. :chuckle: I don't want a lock of her hair either. I'm just doing it to (hopefully) help out TOL.
Just to clarify.... this isn't a TOL fundraiser.

erinmarie would be shaving her head for the moola!

I take no responsibilty for this stunt (all be it funny). :chuckle:

Mr. 5020

Knight said:

Right, I am completely responsible for taking payments and making sure erin gets paid.

I don't expect a TOL donation from it (except for the Turbo mug purchase).

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:

I know that. But, you can't blame me for trying to get at least part of it to go to TOL. :chuckle: No. I'll be happy if she donates her hair. I'll still double my pledge if she does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.