ECT Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

• It denies water baptism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It denies the place of the Law in the life of the believer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

john w

Hall of Fame
Pure hypocrisy and inequitous double standards from you. At my worst, which imbeciles like john w tend to bring out, my ad hominem couldn't even compare to johnny's.

Amazing how you turn a blind eye to that while accusing me.

"Pure hypocrisy"

Vs. "impure?"

" imbeciles "

Watching "The Three Stooges," are you, while bongin ' it?

" my ad hominem couldn't even compare to johnny's."

Wow! Another one od dem fancy words/phrases-" ad hominem." How about some pig latin, or "fallacy" type zingers. Wait...How about "equivocation..straw man?" Jusy whom are you trying to impress on TOL, timmy? Your aunt Sally? You think we are a bunch of "Jethro's," Ellie Mae, never seeing this jazz before?

A bit insecure, are you, "timmy," with that "hiding behind the curtain" name calling? Feel better? Release yourself, tough timmy.....let go.....

And stop your name calling!!! Stop!!!! You meanie!!! I'm telling Knight on you!!!!

How did I do? You taught me that. I learned that from you.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I'm flattered! Now you're imitating me, with the "Get saved...Demas" copying. Your father, the devil, the great imitator, taught you that. But save it, junkie. You don't have my clout, and style, and presence, on TOL, to pull it off. Am I clear, knock off? Great!

LOL. Poser.

Made up. My peers, fellow members of the body of Christ, which excludes you, often honor me, and appreciate me, for rebuking clowns like you, and your junked up, hot air.

More self-righteous methane.

Made up. I'm a forever justified saint, Cain, Jr., and you hate that, fruit inspector, as you, like your brother Cain before me, are frowning, and grinding your teeth as you read this, those little, bitty, wolf molars, and you want to kill me, like your brother killed Abel.

No. I pity you. I can't imagine what convinces you that you have salvific faith and all those you lambast do not. You being the spirit of anitchrist is the answer.

Poor wolfie.

The serpent calling a true Believer a wolf. Hilarious.

Wow! Such brilliance! Took a big drag, before you posted that news, did you, toots?

More LSD delayed affects. It's amazing how much you impress yourself.

I'll slow it down for you,

You even say the same stupid little things repeatedly. You can't even be original when bloviating your serpent-spew. Pitiful.

Mitch...follow the bouncing ball. This site belongs to members of the boc,

No. It belongs to Knight.

which excludes you.

Incorrect. But I'm becoming more convinced that it excludes you.

No. If all non-MADs left, there'd be nobody to represent the actual Gospel that you pervert with your Neo-Judaism of law methodology.

Am I clear?

Transparent as can be. I see right through you, Lucy(fer).

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
"Funny...I suppose.."

The hit parade of cliches continues.

Clown.

"vomitous venomous vitriol."

Nice junkie words, Timothy...

"Pure hypocrisy"

Vs. "impure?"

" imbeciles "

Watching "The Three Stooges," are you, while bongin ' it?

" my ad hominem couldn't even compare to johnny's."

Wow! Another one od dem fancy words/phrases-" ad hominem." How about some pig latin, or "fallacy" type zingers. Wait...How about "equivocation..straw man?" Jusy whom are you trying to impress on TOL, timmy? Your aunt Sally? You think we are a bunch of "Jethro's," Ellie Mae, never seeing this jazz before?

Why would I insult Jethro and Ellie Mae by equating you to them?

Amazing how unoriginal all your diatribe is. Same stuff over and over as you posture to impress your fellow reprobate Neo-Judaizer MADs.

A bit insecure, are you, "timmy,"

LOL. Not in the least. But since you mentioned it, you likely are.

with that "hiding behind the curtain" name calling? Feel better? Release yourself, tough timmy.....let go.....

And stop your name calling!!! Stop!!!! You meanie!!! I'm telling Knight on you!!!!

You're not mean. You're small. You're pathetic. You're an attention-monger. But you're not mean. Wimps aren't mean. They're just wimps.

And I'm not the tattler. That would be your little buddy Grossy. He taunts and jeers and all the rest, and then goes tattling if you respond at all.

He's just like you, serpent. He's just like you, Demas. He's just like you, Judas. He's just like you, King of Tyre. He's just like you.

How did I do? You taught me that. I learned that from you.

No. You didn't learn anything from me. You've been doing this all for a good long time on your own, so don't go puttin' your junk off on me or anyone else, JudasDemas.

You just like to flip the script and accuse everyone else of what you initiate and constantly engage in. That's because you're a beligerant hypocrite of the highest order, with double standards about everything imaginable.

You're Satan. Why don't YOU leave, and take your serpent Neo-Judiazing, law-mongering MAD peers along with you on the exodus.

You could merge your little cult with another cult and become a bigger cult. You could all sit around talking about the purported reinstituted animal sacrifices in the alleged future millennial kingdom where you and all the non-Semite frauds will be jammin' out to some shofar tunes and stuff.

heir

TOL Subscriber
For example, MAD teaches that O.T. believers were saved through blessing Israel . . Rahab being heir's latest example. That kind of faith is blind to the promises of the Father of the Christ and it is a form of works.
Rahab was spared because of what she did (blessing Israel).

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4161868&postcount=814

Here is what I was responding to:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4161593&postcount=789

Why do you have such a problem letting the scripture mean what it says, as it says it and to whom?

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is a difference between your denying the one true gospel has always been proclaimed to mankind, and discussing whether all mankind has been given spiritual understanding of the gospel via the grace of the Holy Spirit.
no such thing

heir

TOL Subscriber
"Jesus proclaiming His death, burial, and resurrection"-you

Wicked deception, for all to view. No, he told them late in His ministry, you wicked deceiver, of the impending ocurrence, the facts, and the parallel passages to the Mark passages, but thay had no clue:

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Survey the book...

1.The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them, until later in the Lord's ministry-and yet, prior to them knowing, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom:"

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

You lied again, for all of TOL to witness, to defend your satanic Clavinism.

2. Peter tried to prevent the Lord Jesus Christ's death, and His death was a key component of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV:

"From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee" Mt. 16:21-22 KJV

Read it-from that time forth....began to shew" them.

Peter was clueless that He would die.

"And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him." Mark 8:31-32 KJV

3. Even after the Lord's death, burial, and resurrection, the 12 initially did not believe it:

"And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted." Mt. 28:17 KJV

"And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not. After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country. And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them. Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen." Mark 16:11 KJV

"And returned from the sepulchre, and told all these things unto the eleven, and to all the rest. It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles. And their words seemed to them as idle tales, and they believed them not." Luke 24:9-11 KJV

" And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?" Luke 24:41 KJV

Therefore, they were not preaching the dbr, "the gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, as a basis of justification, at least prior to its occurrence, but they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. Therefore, they are not the same "the" gospels, "good news." This "argument" that there is just one "the gospel," just one piece of good news, self-destructs, "commits suicide". There is plenty of "good news"(and bad news) in the book-the context tells us what "good news"/gospel is in view.

"Just because the Holy Spirit had not yet opened the minds of the Apostles/Disciples to the gospel, does not negate the fact that it was preached . . . and this has always been true down through time.
"-nasty

Made up-you were given chapter, and verse, clueless one, that they were not preaching 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. And you assert, on record, that "it" was preached by your saint Judas. That is satanic.

"God determines who will believe His gospel, and when. Isaiah 6:9-10, but grace has been shown by God since the times in the garden."-nasty

That says NADA, and is irrelevant . The issue is not " who will believe His gospel," as your satanic Calvism "teaches," but whether 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV was preached prior to its occurrence, by the 12, and others-the content of faith does change.

You're not in my league. Sit down, Clavinist.
:up:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Rahab was spared because of what she did (blessing Israel).

That is "works" and that is wrong . . .

Rahab did what she did because God showed her His grace, that enlightened her mind and heart to do the Godly and faithful thing.

You MAD dispies see things backwards, upside-down, and opposite to truth, every time!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Another pathetic dumpster load from another unredeemed law-mongering, Christ-denying, narcissist, just like all your MAD peers.
Those of us who have trusted the Lord believing the gospel of Christ have it all Ephesians 1:3 KJV, Colossians 2:10 KJV! Nothing's going to change that (Romans 8:38-39 KJV)!

heir

TOL Subscriber
That is "works" and that is wrong . . .

Rahab did what she did because God showed her His grace, that enlightened her mind and heart to do the Godly and faithful thing.
vs. what saith the scripture:

Joshua 6:17 And the city shall be accursed, even it, and all that are therein, to the LORD: only Rahab the harlot shall live, she and all that are with her in the house, because she hid the messengers that we sent.

You MAD dispies see things backwards, upside-down, and opposite to truth, every time!
says the woman who can't believe the words on the page mean what they say

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Those of us who have trusted the Lord believing the gospel of Christ have it all Ephesians 1:3 KJV, Colossians 2:10 KJV! Nothing's going to change that (Romans 8:38-39 KJV)!

You actually don't know the ontological Gospel of Paul, entrusted to him by God.

Trust is elpis. Elpis is not pistis (faith). Love works faith, not trust/hope.

Hope (elpis) saves you. (Romans 8:24-25) But elpis is not pisits, which is why there are three things that remain (in 1Cor 13).

The vast majority are living by elpis, not pistis. It's actually a form of Neo-Judaism, not discerning the body and blood of Christ. And it's law methodology.

I'd post a lengthy exegesis, but it would be mostly futile.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Why would I insult Jethro and Ellie Mae by equating you to them?

Amazing how unoriginal all your diatribe is. Same stuff over and over as you posture to impress your fellow reprobate Neo-Judaizer MADs.

LOL. Not in the least. But since you mentioned it, you likely are.

You're not mean. You're small. You're pathetic. You're an attention-monger. But you're not mean. Wimps aren't mean. They're just wimps.

And I'm not the tattler. That would be your little buddy Grossy. He taunts and jeers and all the rest, and then goes tattling if you respond at all.

He's just like you, serpent. He's just like you, Demas. He's just like you, Judas. He's just like you, King of Tyre. He's just like you.

No. You didn't learn anything from me. You've been doing this all for a good long time on your own, so don't go puttin' your junk off on me or anyone else, JudasDemas.

You just like to flip the script and accuse everyone else of what you initiate and constantly engage in. That's because you're a beligerant hypocrite of the highest order, with double standards about everything imaginable.

You're Satan. Why don't YOU leave, and take your serpent Neo-Judiazing, law-mongering MAD peers along with you on the exodus.

You could merge your little cult with another cult and become a bigger cult. You could all sit around talking about the purported reinstituted animal sacrifices in the alleged future millennial kingdom where you and all the non-Semite frauds will be jammin' out to some shofar tunes and stuff.

PPS,

So true . . . Johnny's tactics are years-old, repetitive, and never-improving.

However, his fan club love his style, and his format, and encourage him to repeat it, continuing to laugh at all his old stale jokes, hoping he will never change or ruin their fun.

While the rest of the audience yawns, boos, and wishes to move beyond reruns of the Beverly Hillbillies.

Thank you for saying many of the things I have wanted to say, but would be quickly condemned for so doing so; not because they are not true and deserved, but simply because I am a female.

Satan and all his false minions MUST be called out by name, and Christian men are responsible to do it and I for one am glad you are man enough and faithful enough to the Lord Jesus Christ, to confront him and call him by his true moniker.

Nang