Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Huff said:
What do you do when not tending to TOL?
I operate my own business.

I am a graphic designer but I also have created and maintain dozens other websites.

I am a father of six homeschooled children and the husband to an awesome wife that I don't deserve.

I love hockey and long walks on the beach. :noid:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
I love hockey and long walks on the beach. :noid:
Do you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain??

And for bonus points name the song from where that is found!!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Apologist said:
Hey, Knight, how do you make a shout in the shout box?
The ShoutBox is a subscriber perk.

I wouldn't recommend that you subscribe.

With your extreme racist views you probably wont last long on TOL and therefore you would be just wasting your money.

Apologist

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
The ShoutBox is a subscriber perk.

I wouldn't recommend that you subscribe.

With your extreme racist views you probably wont last long on TOL and therefore you would be just wasting your money.

Are you kidding? Extreme racist views? Have you been to Stormfront lately? I am a poser compared to them.

fool

Hall of Fame
If you was an old time Hebrew solider, and Yaweh told you to smite everybody of a certain tribe, would you kill women and babies? Or would you kill all the armed men and then say something like "wow, breakfast flew right thru me, I gotta take a dump"?
Would it be a sin to be conveintly missing when the new borns are put to the sword?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Apologist said:
Are you kidding? Extreme racist views? Have you been to Stormfront lately? I am a poser compared to them.
I don't know what "Stormfront" is.... and frankly I don't care.

However I do know that you are a Jew hating Nazi.

Apologist

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
I don't know what "Stormfront" is.... and frankly I don't care.

However I do know that you are a Jew hating Nazi.

Stormfront.org is a debate forum for "White Nationalists." Trust me, the people there would make me look a poser. Notably, i never said i hate ethnic Jews!

I'll quote a few things that they've said there:

The original poster in This thread says:

I go to an incredibly integrated high school in Southern California. Basically 1/3 of the school is white. Anyway at lunch I eat with the football team, which is basically 10 blacks, 6 mexicans, and two wiggers. I have no one else to eat lunch with because theres two lunches and my only white friend has a different lunch. None of the other whites at my school believe any of the stuff I do. So the philisophical dilemma is: Where do I draw the line at interacting with people of other races? There will always be a wall between us, but is that enough?

The very first response he recieves is:

I wouldn't suggest interacting with those non-white people you are currently interacting with. I know it may seem hard to find WN or Pro-white friends, but I'm sure if you looked hard enough you will find them. The people you eat lunch with are likely to do damage to your race and if you hang out with them it's likely that they could drag you into it.Just my advice. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

The second response is:

you have nothing to fear from the non-whites at your table. people are people, and if they havent earned mistrust or punishment, dont deliver them. as long as theyre not trying to date your sister, dont care.I've had plenty of black friends. i was polite to the ones who were acquaintances, but not much more. the better friends, i went ahead and told them i hate blacks. they didnt really care because we were already friends. the only reason that blacks are dangerous is that they are lesser evolved, and therefore have trouble controlling their emotions, resulting in a penchant for crime and beastial behavior. this is a generalization, however, and some nigs will be mixed with enough white blood to keep them fairly civilized.but hey, some apes are just fun to laugh with, look at, and rile up.

So my question is:

Who are you calling a racist?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Apologist said:
Who are you calling a racist?
Uh... you. :duh:

I am calling you a racist.

Just because other racists exist doesn't make you any less of one.

P.S. Please don't add links to racists sites on TOL.

Apologist

BANNED
Banned
Just because other racists exist doesn't make you any less of one.

Sure, i may or may not have racist leanings, but i do believe that, everything in perspective, there could be much, much worse. Know what i mean?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
fool said:
If you was an old time Hebrew solider, and Yaweh told you to smite everybody of a certain tribe, would you kill women and babies? Or would you kill all the armed men and then say something like "wow, breakfast flew right thru me, I gotta take a dump"?
Would it be a sin to be conveintly missing when the new borns are put to the sword?
If you were a man in WWII Germany. And someone whom you had complete trust in directed you to toss a hand grenade into a house to kill everyone inside... would you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.