Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Really the only wine I like is cheap Sangria.

mmmmm.... Sangria!!! :up:

koban

Poly said:
mmmmm.... Sangria!!! :up:

The only thing I know about Sangria is that it doesn't go well with gin and vodka and whiskey and lots and lots of beer. :vomit:

Learned that one in '77.

Haven't tried it since.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
Do you spend alot of time asking her if she is "aware" of things?
:chuckle: That's a common catchprase in our household. So is smaller's soundoff, "enjoy!" Were you aware of this?

enjoy!

Army of One

Ooh, I finally have a question for Knight. I just received an error message while trying to make a post. It said:

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

Is this something new? With an average daily post count under 5, obviously I've never attempted 2 posts within 30 seconds before. Is this some sorta defense against spammers, and if so why has Koban not complained about it yet?:chuckle:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Army of One said:
Ooh, I finally have a question for Knight. I just received an error message while trying to make a post. It said:

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

Is this something new?
No.

Is this some sorta defense against spammers
Yes.

and if so why has Koban not complained about it yet?:chuckle:
BillyBob used to complain about it often. :chuckle:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Army of One said:

Is this something new? With an average daily post count under 5, obviously I've never attempted 2 posts within 30 seconds before. Is this some sorta defense against spammers, and if so why has Koban not complained about it yet?:chuckle:
That feature is not new, and it is there to help keep our bandwidth usage at a reasonable level.

koban

Army of One said:

:nananana:

Interestingly enough, there is no such feature on the Shout Box! :think:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
koban said:
:nananana:

Interestingly enough, there is no such feature on the Shout Box! :think:
True but the ShoutBox is limited to smaller entries and only TOL subscribers. Therefore it is less likely to become a bandwidth hog.

koban

Knight said:
True but the ShoutBox is limited to smaller entries and only TOL subscribers. Therefore it is less likely to become a bandwidth hog.

How have recent posters in the Shout Box managed to attach emoticons that don't appear on the TOL Smilie List?

Adam

Hall of Fame
I have been trying to post a new thread in politics and religion all day today without any success! I have tried multiple titles.

HELP!!!

Adam

Hall of Fame
OK, I tried "...and the rest" and it didn't work either. I've tried multiple titles, multiple browsers, multiple computers and IP's, I even had my wife try to post it!

No luck! I demand results. I am a Gold subscriber after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.