Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I think I've asked this before but I don't remember the answer to here we go again...

Do you think it would be possible to put in a feature where we can mark a thread as unread so that it won't disapear off our User CP screen until we want it too?

I sometimes don't get a chance to respond right away and when the thread disapears on me I have a tendency to forget about it and leave people hanging for long periods of time.

I know I've asked this before so sorry about the repeat but I can't remember what your answer was.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Last edited:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Knight, I'll make it even easier on you. All you have to do is type "yes" or "no" :D

Are you pre-trib?

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Knight, if we're not able to rep someone, how about setting it up so that we can at least send them a comment on their post?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lucky said:
Knight, if we're not able to rep someone, how about setting it up so that we can at least send them a comment on their post?
You can do that already. Just hit the reply button.

P.S. Why can't you rep someone?

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Why would Bob state he was going to post a surprise in the critique thread once Battle Royale X was over and then never do it? Or at least hasn't done so yet when Battle Royale X "officially ended" on September 16...and today it is November 14th.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
chatmaggot said:
Why would Bob state he was going to post a surprise in the critique thread once Battle Royale X was over and then never do it? Or at least hasn't done so yet when Battle Royale X "officially ended" on September 16...and today it is November 14th.
Maybe he forgot, or hasn't had time.

I really don't know.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
P.S. Why can't you rep someone?
Because of the "you must spread some reputation around" line. It'd be nice if we could still send a comment even if it's a non-rep, so to speak.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lucky said:
Because of the "you must spread some reputation around" line. It'd be nice if we could still send a comment even if it's a non-rep, so to speak.
:) again... I would use the ol' "reply" button or send a PM.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight
On each post where it lists the join date, could we change it to say "joined in the year of our Lord..."

CatGirl

Dear Knight,

I'm still junior member and I want to ask you if it's possible to publish my drawings here. I can't use the Attachement manager somehow, so, is there's another way to do it?

Rgrds,
Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.