Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
stunrut said:
Ok. I thought I understood but I don't. My reputation is going up but my rep power is going down. :bang:

What, exactly, are all the ways a person can gain and/or lose reputation and rep power? How much reputation or rep power is lost/gained in these ways? :think:

Thank you and good evening... :grave:
Just when you figure it out, I will be sure to change it.

The Berean

Knight said:
I would like to answer Captain Marvel but Superman's powers are a bit ridiculous.
So are Captain Marvel's powers

Captain Marvel meets Superman

In 2005, Captain Marvel guest starred in the Cartoon Network animated series Justice League Unlimited, in an episode entitled "Clash". Marvel was voiced by Jerry O'Connell, with Shane Haboucha as Billy Batson. In the episode, Marvel joins the Justice League, but soon finds himself in a battle with Superman over the perception of Presidential candidate Lex Luthor's credibility and a percieved nuclear threat. A fight sequence between Marvel and Superman, during which the dueling heroes level much of Luthor's prototypical Lexor City, contains references to the Kingdom Come miniseries. "Clash" aired in May 2005 in Canada and aired on June 11 2005 in the United States.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Marvel_(DC_Comics)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ninjashadow said:
If you answered this question before, Knight, my apologies, but why did some rep power jump backwards while others stayed the same?
Your rep power is based on several factors...

I.e. post count, date of registration, current reputation etc.

Therefore when we alter the formulas not all rep powers are effected equally, as we may increase or reduce a factor that affects people with different posts counts, or length of registerd time on TOL etc.

We alter the values occasionally to refine the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.