Are you stuck at the gate ?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
you are a dishonest person, not worth debating

You are disregarding too many of facts and Jesus' teachings.

Jesus says His followers are not of the world.

Politics are of the world. The war is of the world and is politics.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
A very important note to make at this stage of the journey .

Most everyone thinks the Holy Spirit is given at the very start of this process , "the moment of belief."

I won't get into how unbiblical that is , i just want to show that this part of the process "the parable of the sower " must not only happen but be done at the right time and place in the process .

If the Holy Spirit was given at the very start as most people think , then the 3 out of 4 people that fail would be failing with the Holy Spirit in them . That can't happen , once the Holy Spirit is sealed into a faither , it's very difficult to loose it . Once we are sealed with the Holy Spirit , it is harder to get rid of it than it is to keep it .

So in my understanding , because the Holy Spirit is not yet sealed into a person during the testing ground ( phase 3 )or parable of the sower , they can fail , and start again with a new genuine surrendering of there lives to Christ , in effect trying to get through the gate again. If they fail with the Holy Spirit in them , they would not be able to be sealed a second time . We can only be saved once .

Gurucam

A billion strong traditional (bigoted?) Christians falsely believe that Christianity is the only path to salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven.

The chosen few authentic Christians, listen carefully to Jesus and they know better. They know truth:

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

In God's house in heaven, there are many mansions. Jesus is in charge of only one mansion in God's house.

Seems that other expressions of truth and Truth (like the Buddha etc.) are in charge of other mansions in God's house in spirit heaven.

The billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are so preoccupied with (inconsequentially) promoting that Jesus is the only way to salvation and deliverance to heaven, that they fail to get onto the actual path which Jesus enunciated and provided.

They foolishly issue false platitude and corruption of scriptures, to Jesus to get his favor:

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The sad fact is that they were not honest and deserving to be given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These mysteries were hid from them. They were fooled-up with parables, into going into hell. They were not qualified to be among the chosen few who gained passage to the mansion in heaven, in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for his authentic followers.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Everyone except the disciples were given parables. All Jesus' public lectures were parable. Most of the Holy KJV N.T. are parables. Only Jesus' disciples were given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven by Jesus. And Jesus gave them these mysteries in very private session among only them. Jesus fool-up everyone else with parables.

A billion strong traditional Christians esteem and use parables in spite of the fact that, in plain and straight words, Jesus said:

1. parables were given to people who were not given by God to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and
2. parables were given to take away the little that they had and leave them with nought.

In spite of the above everywhere in the millions of traditional Christian churches, false prophets and false brethren are ruling and leading and using parables on their unsuspecting billion strong audiences.

Only the chosen few ever seek truth, listen and actually get truth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Most everyone thinks the Holy Spirit is given at the very start of this process , "the moment of belief."

The revelations of Jesus are not for thinking. They are to be simply accepted literally, as they are.

John 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of the Father.

Jesus is another Spirit. He is the Spirit of the Son of the Holy Spirit. He is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

Jesus remained a separate Spirit to favor the chosen few (i.e. authentic saints/authentic Christians). He remained a separate Spirit so that He can intercede with the Holy Spirit, on behalf of authentic saints/authentic Christians (i.e. the chosen few):

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Jesus rose to heaven clad only in His Spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Jesus, clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, is at the right side of the Holy Spirit (God), ready, willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Spirit on behalf of saints/authentic Christians.

Saints/authentic Christians (i.e. the chosen few) simply search their own hearts/spirits, in real time, all the time, to know precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do in real time, all the time. This is how they get 'the mind of Christ'.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (the Holy Spirit).

Both Spirits existed from the beginning and through all eternity.

However the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession was hid from Abraham generations and those others until 2000 odd years ago. This Spirit was made available to them only after the physical Jesus was crucified. And even then only the twelve disciples were given access to the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

Up to this day the billion strong Traditional Christians seems denied access to the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession Who is simply Jesus clad only in His Spirit, not seen' and eternal Son of God body.

A billion strong traditional are stuck on the physical 'seen'; and temporal, son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord from/in heaven.

The Holy Spirit is responsible for creating and sustaining the entire creation (including heaven, earth and hell). The Holy Spirit never ceased to exist and sustain and inform creation everywhere.

The Spirit of Jesus is a separate Spirit whose job is simply to help humans achieve heaven, i.e. if they choose to want to go there.

God and Jesus has no problem if a human wants to choose hell. All humans have free will to chose either heaven or hell. The Holy Spirit simply sustains both heaven and hell, to meet the needs of all.

The Spirit of Jesus is provided simply to guide humans to God kingdom of heaven, if they so desire and truly follow Jesus:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

The spirit of Satan will guide humans to hell inside the earth which the Holy Spirit/God also created and sustains for 'the dead' and fallen..

. . . all your ideas are foolishness and corruption of truth.

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The 5 phases of the Salvation journey continued .

1) World or field.
2) Gate one or sacrifice .
3) Parable of the sower .

Phase 4 : Gate 2 or the accepted sacrifice .

A) Here is where the surrendered life has been tested and accepted .
B) Here , God seals His Holy Spirit into us , making us His and a temple of the Holy Spirit .
C) A Spiritual awakening happens here .
D) Dynamite power goes off here .
E) Gods nature begins to flow . (Giving)
F) The kind of giving that can't be imitated starts to flow . ( giving in secret ) .
G) Saving Faith and faithing have begun here .
H) Since we are His now , prayer and worship are acceptable here .
I) For the first time He is in us , and we are in Him .
J) A called out one can only go through this gate one time .
K) Again , attempts are made to go over or around this gate to no avail .

Questions are welcome . If you do not recieve a response from me , that means you have earned a spot on the ignore list. Please keep comments directed at the post and not the poster.

Lon

A very important note to make at this stage of the journey .

Already answered last page. You realize that this is a rule infraction against TOL to not copy/paste? It creates drag on bandwidth. Impatience isn't worth an infraction. Someone could even resurrect the thread a year from now.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

1) World or field.

B) Here , God seals His Holy Spirit into us , making us His and a temple of the Holy Spirit .
F) The kind of giving that can't be imitated starts to flow . ( giving in secret ) .

Questions are welcome . If you do not recieve a response from me , that means you have earned a spot on the ignore list. Please keep comments directed at the post and not the poster.

Bumped

Gurucam

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

In case there is any doubt that 'the law of sin and death' is the ten commandments, the following confirms that 'we ('converted/spiritually aware people') are delivered from the law', so that we can serve in the newness of spirit.

Fact is, Only newly 'converted'/spiritually aware people can serve in 'the newness of spirit'.

In the following, Holy KJV N.T. revelation, 'the law' is for those in the flesh (not for spiritually aware people).

Only people who are in the flesh (not converted) are under 'the motions of sins, which were by the law'. The law being refereed to is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Fact is 'the law of sin and death' is the ten commandments.

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus frees one from these laws (i.e. the ten commandments).

The law of the Spirit of life in Christs Jesus is that one must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned in real time. all the time within one's own heart or spirit.

. . . clearly none of the billion traditional/mainstream Christians are into the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments. They are all into the ten commandments by choice. This is because they are all in the flesh (i.e. not converted'). They do not have 'the eyes to see' and 'the ears to hear'. Their hearts are waxed gross/covered over.

They cannot serve in the newness or oldness of spirit. They are simply 'dead too' their own spirits/hearts. They cannot reach and commune with the Spirit Jesus through their own heart/spirits. Therefore they cannot serve the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

They cannot be and are not into following Jesus, in the regeneration, i.e. as He is now, as the Lord in heaven clad only in His regenerated Spirit. They are all into 'the dead burying the dead'. The dead must serve the ten commandments, totally and perfectly for their righteousness.

Jesus instructed:

Matthew 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The billion strong traditional Christians do not follow Jesus. They do not rise in regenerated spirits, to heaven, in three day dafter death, like Jesus Christ. They are the dead who bury each in the earth, in hell with Satan for an unlimited or eternal stay.

. . . and they, (all one billion of them), self righteously and foolishly believe that they are the privileged (few) who are save and chosen for heaven.

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned

1) World or field.

Here is phase 5 .

5) The product.

A) Here God is producing faithers that are responding with "saving Faith".
B) Here the precondition has been met .
C) The perfecting process is being perfected .
D) This is not a destination .
E) We should expect the Word or Christs nature to continuously flow through us .
F) Here we are His , and He is ours. We are in a state where it is harder to get out of Gods will , than it is to stay in it .
G) Rom. 7:14 is in effect at this point. (separated unto Him)

Gurucam

The sad state of traditional Christians is predicted/ described in the Holy KjV N.T.

The sad state of traditional Christians is predicted/ described in the Holy KjV N.T.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Your judgment is based, only on whether or not you soweth to/serve, flesh or spirit and Spirit during your current life on earth.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

To soweth to/serve the ten commandments even in the slightest way is to soweth to/serve flesh and to reap corruption.

To deliberately transgress the ten commandments so as to soweth to/serve, your spirit according to the mid of the Spirit of Jesus is to soweth to/serve Spirit and to reap everlasting life.

The sad fact is, the 'spiritually dead' ('the dead') do not have the actualization to soweth to/serve their own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus. They invariably soweth to/serve flesh and reap corruption.

One must be 'converted' before one can soweth to/serve their own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus.

To be converted is to cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross/covered over. This is to be awaken to (aware of) one's own spirit/heart. This to be born a second time (to be 'born again', to be 'born of spirit').

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Those who are 'converted' (i.e. awaken to their own spirit/heart) must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally

The sad fact is that within the very core of traditional Christianity, 'converted' people are misled and derailed by false prophets and false brethren.

These false prophets and false brethren are the rulers and leader in traditional Christianity.

These false prophets and false brethren come among the billion strong aspiring Christians as spies and return them, by trickery, to the ways of 'the dead'/flesh people, by returning them to bondage under the ten commandments:

The sad fact is that within the billion strong traditional Christians those who have have been 'converted' and can therefore soweth to/serve spirit and Spirit and reap everlasting life do not do so. Instead they continue to be deceived by false prophets and false brethren to serve flesh and the ten commandments and reap corruption.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law (i.e. whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Last edited: