Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

Arthur Brain

Unless he's retired, he sure spends a lot of time here for a working lawyer. In any case he's a leftist, which is all that counts.

He challenged you on the point, so why don't you answer him yourself? See how far that gets you. :) Ironic that you would bemoan him for lacking objectivity, given your propensity for erroneously labeling him as something he isn't as well.

Who isn't a 'leftist' in your silly little opinion Musty?

:think:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Women on bicycles are a sign of immorality in Iran. Don't you just love islam. And AB still has nothing to say, because he is on the side of satan.

Hardline Iranian leaders believe women on bikes are a threat to morality and are strictly forbidden as a means of public transport.

Women must also be completely veiled, even in the height of summer, when playing sport or driving.

But a counter-movement, propelled by social media, has emerged over the last year. In a country of record-high air pollution and traffic congestion, more and more women are cycling.

Following a popular measure called “car-free Tuesdays” that started in the city of Arak two years ago, women spotted an opportunity to cycle in the name of the environment.

But the movement was cut short when a group of women cyclists were arrested in Marivan in Western Iran. They were released the same day after they signed documents, pledging not to cycle again despite no law against it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Notice how the worker bee "pentecostals" and calvinists also have nothing to say regarding these wicked people? Satan doesn't cast out satan.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Van plows into a small crowd outside a mosque. At first I thought, "eh". But the I thought maybe we got some points on the score board for a change.

More than ten pedestrians were hit by a van which veered onto a pavement near a renowned north London mosque late last night, according to reports.

Several people were reportedly hurt after the van ploughed into a crowd on Seven Sisters Road near Finsbury Park Mosque, where hate cleric Abu Hamza once preached.

Eyewitnesses reported seeing bystanders wrestle the suspect to the floor and pin him down until officers.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Indeed ... since I joined TOL, I have been one of most vehement defenders (on the forum) of victims of molestation, rape and abuse. Reading comprehension is a great thing and should be encouraged.

Then why do you support islam and those who support rape and abortion (the clintons and other democrats)

Arthur Brain

Women on bicycles are a sign of immorality in Iran. Don't you just love islam. And AB still has nothing to say, because he is on the side of satan.

Hardline Iranian leaders believe women on bikes are a threat to morality and are strictly forbidden as a means of public transport.

Women must also be completely veiled, even in the height of summer, when playing sport or driving.

But a counter-movement, propelled by social media, has emerged over the last year. In a country of record-high air pollution and traffic congestion, more and more women are cycling.

Following a popular measure called “car-free Tuesdays” that started in the city of Arak two years ago, women spotted an opportunity to cycle in the name of the environment.

But the movement was cut short when a group of women cyclists were arrested in Marivan in Western Iran. They were released the same day after they signed documents, pledging not to cycle again despite no law against it.

I've had plenty to say on the insidiousness of religious extremism. I condemn barbarism full stop, including your putrid variety you bloodthirsty, pathetic little knob.

How did you miss it?

:AMR:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If AB was opposed to islam, he would post stories on a daily basis or post in this and other threads on the subject of their barbarism.