Are You a Misogynist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

How many threads do you have regarding misogyny as compared to feminism? :think:
Not any-- because the threads as I keep saying are only about radical feminism and their sleights of hand - not just women in general. :AMR1: If someone didn't approve of the lootings in Ferguson, does that mean they dislike all black people? :think: :nono:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am of course against all violence, abuse, assault.

In that case, why don't you remind those who pretend it is all women's fault (such as Skybringr) that it IS a big deal?

bybee

In that case, why don't you remind those who pretend it is all women's fault (such as Skybringr) that it IS a big deal?

Yup! As the famous saying goes: "All it takes for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing".

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yup! As the famous saying goes: "All it takes for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing".

The only reply that should be made in regards to ANY type of domestic violence is "it's wrong and we should punish the aggressors and stand up for the victims".

This topic is shoved aside as though it's made up or no big deal. Then certain individuals act so astonished when those who are fed up refuse to see them as leaders.

PureX

Not any-- because the threads as I keep saying are only about radical feminism and their sleights of hand - not just women in general. :AMR1: If someone didn't approve of the lootings in Ferguson, does that mean they dislike all black people? :think: :nono:
The problem for me is that your "radical feminists", as far as I can tell, are little more than internet fiction based on heterosexual, misogynist, and religious bias. It's a proposed phenomena that none of us have actually encountered, except as a complaint in the mouths of a few very conservative (authoritarian) men. And I think this is why you're getting so much resistance to the idea. You're presenting it as some kind of dire threat yet there isn't any universally perceived reality to it. There is, however, a universally perceived reality to misogyny.

Last edited:

GFR7

The problem for me is that your "radical feminists", as far as I can tell, are little more than internet fiction based on heterosexual, misogynist, and religious bias. It's a proposed phenomena that none of us have actually encountered, except as a complaint in the mouths of a few very conservative (authoritarian) men. And I think this is why you're getting so much resistance to the idea. You're presenting it as some kind of dyer threat yet there isn't any universally perceived reality to it. There is, however, a universally perceived reality to misogyny.
Both are reality. :AMR1:

Status
Not open for further replies.