Are You a Judaizer?

Robert Pate

Banned
And how about this: Romans 10:4New International Version (NIV)

4 Christ is the culmination of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.

That is why I have a KJV Bible.

I had an International version some years ago. Don't have it anymore, I threw it in the trash.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 5:18

mirror-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png

U.G.L.Y.
Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gif
Is 64:6

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Matthew 5:18 (KJV)

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

marhig

Jesus was speaking to the Jews. Jesus did not speak to Gentiles in terms of teaching them the gospel of salvation. Every time he would send his disciples on a mission to spread the gospel of salvation, he would forbid them to go the way of the Gentiles, especially the Samaritans. Myself, I wonder why because, I am sure he knew from Isaiah 42:6 that Israel had been assigned as light to the Gentiles. Even himself, when delivering his sermon of the mount, he would refer to the Jews as light of the world. (Matthew 5:14)

Jesus wanted everyone to hear his gospel, not just the Jews

Mark 16

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

marhig

All the law hangs on these the two greatest commandments

Matthew 22

Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
All the law hangs on these the two greatest commandments

Matthew 22

Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

love God and your neighbor is the spirit of the law
-the ot was the letter of the law and the promise of Jesus the redeemer