ARE THERE ANY EXCEPTIONS?

• Absolutly not

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes there is

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Truster

All who believe are saved

"And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of Adonay: and as many as were ordained to eternal life trusted". Acts 13:48

You use scriptures as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for support rather than illumination.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of Adonay: and as many as were ordained to eternal life trusted". Acts 13:48

You use scriptures as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for support rather than illumination.
In Acts that was just one instance. You found a false doctrine that fits your idea of what salvation is. Were you drunk when you were saved?

oatmeal

The fact you add the term "always" to Elohim is Good means you don't have any idea of what Elohim is Good actually conveys.

You say that Elohim would not use evil to accomplish good? This means you have no idea of what was accomplished at Calvary.

You are blind and ignorant in spiritual truths and I find your presumptions offensive.

So you believe that God, who is light, God, who is love, does evil?

Really?

Having His son sacrifice his life for us is not an act of evil, but an act of love.

A firefighter, a cop, an ordinary citizen who risks and maybe dies in the effort to save someone else is not an evil act by an evil person, it is a good, loving act from the heart of a loving caring person.

Well, I prefer my "blindness" to your "insight"

God is love, and never uses evil to accomplish good

"Be not overcome with evil but overcome evil with good"

You ever read that before? Does God tell us to do one thing but does does the opposite?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Many of that "all" will be judged to the second death which is everlasting destruction in hell.

And death and hell will be destroyed.

"The sea gave up the dead who were in it and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:13-14)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are there any exceptions to this statement of fact. This absolute truth. This declaration of Sovereign Rule by the King of Kings?

...according to the purpose of HIM who worketh all things after the counsel of His own will:

The exception is...?

I said
Let me ask you why you only posted a piece of a verse? A piece of a verse is not a verse.

Eph 1:11
11 In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will,
(NKJ)

Truster

In Acts that was just one instance. You found a false doctrine that fits your idea of what salvation is. Were you drunk when you were saved?

The scriptures are full to overflowing with "just one instance" events and each and every one of them is relevant.

I always had alcohol in my system. I was just topping up in varying degrees. The first thing I noticed after being saved is that I was sober. The second thing was I'd stopped shaking. The third thing I had the knowledge that I had just been saved....halaluYah.

Last edited:

Truster

I said
Let me ask you why you only posted a piece of a verse? A piece of a verse is not a verse.

Eph 1:11
11 In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will,
(NKJ)

Chapters were added to the Bible in 1227 Verses were added 1551. I posted what was relevant and it wasn't "part of a verse" it was a piece of scripture.

There is no authoritative basis for the divisions we now find.

oatmeal

Truster,

God's intruction to us is:

Romans 12:21

"Be not overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good."

Do you think God is going to use evil to overcome evil?

Do you think God is

a. a hypocrite

b. genuine and true to His word

Truster

Truster,

God's intruction to us is:

Romans 12:21

"Be not overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good."

Do you think God is going to use evil to overcome evil?

Do you think God is

a. a hypocrite

b. genuine and true to His word

The wonderful thing is this. He knows my thoughts.

God's Truth

"Who worketh all things after the counsel of His own will".

Except, of course, in the case of mankind wherein each individual works "their thing" after the counsel of their own free-will.

The free-will of man is sovereign and cannot be influenced or encroached.

This means man is king and the Eternal Almighty is subject to the will of man. (It pained me to write that)

God is King and we have to obey Him.

How do you ever get that you don't have to do anything the King says to do?

God's Truth

The scriptures are full to overflowing with "just one instance" events and each and every one of them is relevant.

I always had alcohol in my system. I was just topping up in varying degrees. The first thing I noticed after being saved is that I was sober. The second thing was I'd stopped shaking. The third thing I had the knowledge that I had just been saved....halaluYah.

...and then you were entrapped by the devil to do his will?

Epoisses

"Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth."

God hardens sinners by leading them to repentance and they stubbornly resist truth and grace to their eternal damnation. Did you see how that works? God is leading sinners to himself but they are screaming, kicking and resisting with all their might. Some are led to repentance while the majority are hardened in sin.

Truster

And knowing scripture He is ignoring this thread that accuses him of doing evil

It's a pointless exercise to post for you because you are still in the bond of iniquity.

As an unregenerate sinner without saving grace you are disposed to believe any lie that you are presented with. The energised delusion that is sent to those that received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved, is all you have.

There are at least 5 scriptures in that statement.

Epoisses

Pharaoh is the best example of someone who was hardened in sin by being led to repentance. He was given chance after chance after chance with miracles that none other than God could have performed. Every time he resisted the clearest evidence of Divine intervention it progressively got worse and worse until he was hardened forever. His example is for all of us because God still works the same way in all of our lives though not as dramatically or supernaturally.