Are Glamour Models Immoral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

Present your evidence or stop bearing false witness and wrongly judging someone outside of the church.

Then feel free to explain the term judging in the context of 1 Corinthians 5:12-13. "But those who are outside, God judges."

Look at every single post made to me. They are full of hate....seething hatred. Are you now blind to it?

No man who hates his brother has ever known God.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Oh ... well, in that case, what is your excuse for the hateful posts you have made to Cabinetmaker, TH, Anna, Bybee, Angel, etc?

Also, IF you truly do not wish to speak with me that would include not talking *about* me. :think:

elohiym

Look at every single post made to me. They are full of hate....seething hatred. Are you now blind to it?

You have the audacity to ask me that while you act blind to the obviously hateful things GD and ok doser have said about my wife and I and other Christians? This is an example of why people see you as self-absorbed.

Therefore, if you hate her, or have ever expressed to me that you hate her or others, that is evidence that you have never known God, right? That is also evidence that you are a God-hater, right? Or is this more double-standard?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So then they are wasting their time dressing as streetwalkers and being scantily clad because rape is not about sex or lust.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So then they are wasting their time dressing as streetwalkers and being scantily clad because rape is not about sex or lust.

For once you are correct. Rape is not about sex or lust. It's about anger and control.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
elo musta missed this one, so i'll throw it back out for him:

is rape acceptable if performed by those outside the church?

child molestation?

murder?

An example of wrongly judging someone outside the church is calling Rusha a god-hater. That is why I made my original comment, and it stands.

well, no

this was your original comment:

I answered it. Modest dress is subjective. God created people naked and left them naked until sin entered the world because being naked isn't inherently sinful. Those in the Church are not to judge those outside the Church. If you have some moral dress code for those inside the Church, one where the women are dressed modestly, let's hear it.

musterion

For once you are correct. Rape is not about sex or lust. It's about anger and control.

False. Many rapes have been committed throughout history due to sheer iniquitous, sinful lust and nothing more. To say it's about anger or control implies some degree of psychological excuse or rationale for rape, making it less abominable than it is.

Arthur Brain

Your hypocrite ally of darkness who didn't mean to double speak.

Nicky dude, acquaint yourself with the concepts of irony, sarcasm and facetiousness, if you can that is. Then come back with a light sabre and a battery pack as I suspect you'll need it...metaphorically of course.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
. To say it's about anger or control implies some degree of psychological excuse or rationale for rape, making it less abominable than it is.

The comment about *control* was not about controlling themselves but rather about controlling women. There is a deep seated animosity and a willingness to harm someone who they consider to be an easy target.

Rapists know exactly what they are doing which is why they are evil and not insane.

Arthur Brain

False. Many rapes have been committed throughout history due to sheer iniquitous, sinful lust and nothing more. To say it's about anger or control implies some degree of psychological excuse or rationale for rape, making it less abominable than it is.

There's a world of difference between lust and exerting force and power over a victim which is what rape is tantamount to. Nobody is excusing the act whatsoever so get a grip.

musterion

The comment about *control* was not about controlling themselves but rather about controlling women.

I'm well aware of that.

There is a deep seated animosity and a willingness to harm someone who they consider to be an easy target.
Or/and they're just lustful enough to rape someone. Either way, it's wicked and (imo) deserves death, when proven.

Rapists know exactly what they are doing which is why they are evil and not insane.
Well that's a whole different cornfield, depending on how one defines "insane." John Wayne Gacy, Jeffery Dahmer and Ted Bundy were all evil. Most consider them insane as well, at least some of the time.

Or maybe there's overlap between insanity and evil...aspects of the same thing, maybe...as both stem from sin.

Sorry, that's not a direction you'd want to go.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There's a world of difference between lust and exerting force and power over a victim which is what rape is tantamount to. Nobody is excusing the act whatsoever so get a grip.

I certainly know I am not. I have always been very consistent in stating that rapists, child molesters and murderers should all receive the death penalty.

musterion

I certainly know I am not. I have always been very consistent in stating that rapists, child molesters and murderers should all receive the death penalty.

That's one point we've never disagreed on. And I did not mean to imply YOU were excusing rapists in any sense. I know you better than that.

But I insist that seeking reasons for rape beyond simple, wicked lust (anger, control, mommy issues, wasn't tucked in as a tot, drunkenness, etc) places, even if unwittingly, the RESPONSIBILITY for the act outside the control of the rapist and, to that same degree, absolves him of it. It's a subtle, vague way of saying "Wasn't entirely his fault." I categorically refuse any premise that allows such to happen.

Rapists commit rape, first and foremost, because they WANT to.

Arthur Brain

That's one point we've never disagreed on. And I did not mean to imply YOU were excusing rapists in any sense. I know you better than that.

But I insist that seeking reasons for rape beyond simple, wicked lust (anger, control, mommy issues, wasn't tucked in as a tot, drunkenness, etc) places, even if unwittingly, the RESPONSIBILITY for the act outside the control of the rapist and, to that same degree, absolves him of it. It's a subtle, vague way of saying "Wasn't entirely his fault." I categorically refuse any premise that allows such to happen.

Rapists commit rape, first and foremost, because they WANT to.

So if someone wants to commit rape first and foremost, what does that amount to other than exerting power and control over a non consenting person?

Status
Not open for further replies.