Are black on white attacks justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You can't justify the hanging of innocent black people. This is not ok.

How do you know the guys in the pic were innocent? Thats how the death penalty used to be carried out.

john-heith-taken-from-jail-by-citizens-at-tombstone-arizona-and-hanged-1884_a-g-6238604-8880731.jpg

Heres a hung white guy, so some in this thread will feel better.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Could be.

Could be.

Could be they had it coming.

Of course not, because white lives do matter.

Why should anyone owe anyone anything just because they never had to fight for their right to be seen as a fully human being?

So you'd have found yourself comfortable in that crowd?

Because "the Whites did that because White lives matter" is all you need to know?

Wow.

Wow is right, how cheap you have become.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
yes, of course

but i see anna's already made this point

and i see town wrote a whole lot of crap that nobody will bother reading :idunno:

jz, to town:

is that what he said? :freak:

i knew it wasn't worth bothering with

oops

no-irish.jpg

yep and im irish and some of my ancestors were also slaves. I dont think anyone owes me a thing though.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't think Anna is thinking that at all.

But someone might think that the Africans owe the Jews something for enslaving them a long time ago.
I don't think they should be looking for any restitution until they pay up for the Jews.

I do, shes bought the lie that she owes them something and feels mighty guilty that shes white. What a good little liberal shes become.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
and i'll leave you with...

Spoiler

1 John 3:2

2 Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.