Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Eh, much better than a person who insults and sneers at rape victims.

Such vain imaginings. :nono:

Saying strippers deserve consequences for their bad behavior is not insulting and sneering at anyone. Simple matter of fact statements do not compute in the liberal mind. You people don't realize how foolish you are. It's sad. No wonder this world is in the state it's in.

Arthur Brain

Such vain imaginings. :nono:

Saying strippers deserve consequences for their bad behavior is not insulting and sneering at anyone. Simple matter of fact statements do not compute in the liberal mind. You people don't realize how foolish you are. It's sad. No wonder this world is in the state it's in.

You're saying they deserve to be raped. Your lame little 'liberal' mantras don't gloss over your insidiousness one iota.

glorydaz

No you haven't. In fact you've shown the most asinine ignorance as to just how devastating rape can be in and of itself to a victim to the point where it's not a hideous ordeal unless the assailant physically deforms their prey in the process. Only someone completely unfamiliar with rape could even think about doing that. What you're dispensing here isn't 'truth' in any form but just a vile and twisted load of self righteous pap.

One would hope you get to know what empathy is at some point because that would be the core of any foundational lesson I'd be teaching, and I've met kids who have a darn sight more than you as it is.

Since you can't see any difference between children and hookers, I don't expect you to "see" anything at all.
And you don't....you're a blind and ignorant fool with no excuse for your ignorance.

But don't give up your day job, you wouldn't qualify as anything but a teacher of whining and victimhood. You've got that down pat. :chuckle:

lifeisgood

Jump, Jip, jump. Watch Jip jump. Rewind. Press play.

Yes, little robot gal. I know for a fact that I would stop stripping if I had gotten raped as a result of stripping for a bunch of drunk frat boys. Not only that, I wouldn't be so ignorant as to try and claim I didn't deserve exactly what I got. I would even be thankful I was still alive to warn others about it.

You seriously don't know what your Bible is really saying, do you? It's because you're a robot. Push play....no need to understand what is there. :nono:

Oh, I know what the Bible says and it does not say that I am supposed to tell a raped victim (no matter who they are or the circumstances) that they deserve to be raped, contrary to your belief.

How sad indeed that a Christian believes that a raped woman/man/child deserved to be raped.

glorydaz

Do you, Artie, take her, lifeisgood, as your cohort in this life of strawberry fields, chiming bells, and feel good notions?
Do you, lifeisgood, take him, Artie, as your equal in this life of spangles, sparkles, and golden crowns of niceness?

I now pronounce you King Brain and Queen Good of LaLa Land.

You may now bow to each other and ride off into the sunset. :thumb:

Arthur Brain

Since you can't see any difference between children and hookers, I don't expect you to "see" anything at all.
And you don't....you're a blind and ignorant fool with no excuse for your ignorance.

Of course I can see the difference. I can also see that neither deserve to be raped unlike you. You're simply a self righteous blowhard who doesn't have the first clue as to how horrific an ordeal rape actually is and you should be ashamed to be so damn ignorant and callous about it.

But don't give up your day job, you wouldn't qualify as anything but a teacher of whining and victimhood. You've got that down pat. :chuckle:

Mark Twain would be jealous of that...

:plain:

Arthur Brain

Do you, Artie, take her, lifeisgood, as your cohort in this life of strawberry fields, chiming bells, and feel good notions?
Do you, lifeisgood, take him, Artie, as your equal in this life of spangles, sparkles, and golden crowns of niceness?

I now pronounce you King Brain and Queen Good of LaLa Land.

You may now bow to each other and ride off into the sunset. :thumb:

Do you, Glorydaz, take this strait jacket to have and be beholden to in a rubber room until you stop acting like such a nut?

:freak:

glorydaz

Oh, I know what the Bible says and it does not say that I am supposed to tell a raped victim (no matter who they are or the circumstances) that they deserve to be raped, contrary to your belief.

But, Queen Good, I did not say you were supposed to tell a rape victim anything.

How sad indeed that a Christian believes that a raped woman/man/child deserved to be raped.

But Queen Good, you shouldn't be sad about what I believe. You should be sad about what you believe.

I believe the Bible means what it says about our reaping what we sow. You don't. I realize you don't know the Bible says any such thing, but I can't be held responsible for what you don't know.

lifeisgood

But, Queen Good, I did not say you were supposed to tell a rape victim anything.

But Queen Good, you shouldn't be sad about what I believe. You should be sad about what you believe.

I believe the Bible means what it says about our reaping what we sow. You don't. I realize you don't know the Bible says any such thing, but I can't be held responsible for what you don't know.

You have chosen to read not for understanding.

Thank you that you call me Queen Good.
From where I am standing I take it as a compliment.

glorydaz

Of course I can see the difference. I can also see that neither deserve to be raped unlike you. You're simply a self righteous blowhard who doesn't have the first clue as to how horrific an ordeal rape actually is and you should be ashamed to be so damn ignorant and callous about it.

I realize you think you know me, Artie. What you don't know is that I spent over 20 years working with the worst sexually abused kids in the country. You'll have to pardon me if I fail to take your whining too much to heart. Had you even once tried to address those things I had written, instead of just expressing your "righteous indignation", you might have figured out that addressing facts is not the same as callousness.

I see what you're doing as a result of an entitlement state of mind. A complete surrender to victim mentality. Your suffering and outrage isn't even your own.....it's not even your personal pain. But it's worse than anyone can imagine, isn't it? Because I fail to see the rape of a slut as HORRIBLE as the rape of an innocent child, I'm "callous". I'm not callous at all.....but there is no doubt in my mind YOU are a fool.

glorydaz

Can you imagine this child born of adultery being on the throne of king of David’s earthly kingdom?

Would the people respect and accept this illegitimate (I have to be PC) child as their ruler?

No, I believe God protected the child from the consequences of David’s actions and David accepted God's protection.

She, lifeisgood, talks around it....sorta like that elephant in the room. ;)

lifeisgood

She, lifeisgood, talks around it....sorta like that elephant in the room. ;)

Your reading for understanding is lacking.
What I said stands:

Can you imagine this child born of adultery being on the throne of king of David’s earthly kingdom?

Would the people respect and accept this illegitimate (I have to be PC) child as their ruler?

No, I BELIEVE GOD PROTECTED THE CHILD from the consequences of David’s actions and David accepted God's protection of his illegitimate child by taking the child to be with God.

Arthur Brain

I realize you think you know me, Artie. What you don't know is that I spent over 20 years working with the worst sexually abused kids in the country. You'll have to pardon me if I fail to take your whining too much to heart. Had you even once tried to address those things I had written, instead of just expressing your "righteous indignation", you might have figured out that addressing facts is not the same as callousness.

Funny, you're the one who's been speaking as if you know me in the latest flow of posts, which you don't. I would have thought someone who'd actually done as you say would have grown more empathy for people as a result instead of losing it. You're not coming up with facts GD, just - and sadly enough - callous self righteous opinions.

I see what you're doing as a result of an entitlement state of mind. A complete surrender to victim mentality. Your suffering and outrage isn't even your own.....it's not even your personal pain. But it's worse than anyone can imagine, isn't it? Because I fail to see the rape of a slut as HORRIBLE as the rape of an innocent child, I'm "callous". I'm not callous at all.....but there is no doubt in my mind YOU are a fool.

I see all rape as horrible. You don't. You say some of it's deserved if an adult isn't acting morally enough. That's callous and even that's a mild description. Your opinion of my intellect matters as much as my water closets latest flush.

:e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.