Another Muslim terrorist attack

CherubRam

This is why society is at grave risk from this threat.

http://www.tmj4.com/shows/make-war-until-allah-reigns-supreme-sign-discovered-in-brookfield

People are too stupid or frightened to realize the plain fact and truth of what the Koran actually says, which more Muslims than are suspected actually believe.

I assume the guy who put up the sign is being sarcastic when he said he just wants people to realize what a peaceful religion Islam is.

It is really surprising how ignorant people can be. Perhaps people are in disbelief.

jaybird

Terrorism is committed in America, by many different people, not just Muslims. There are about 3.5 million Muslims in America. If only 1/10th of 1% of those 3.5 million Muslims in America were terrorists, we would have 3500 terrorists around the country, going postal, running over pedestrians with their vehicles, planting exposives around the country, blowing themselves up..etc. It would be a national crises, requiring the deployment of the National Guard and perhaps even the active military. This hasn't happened yet and seeing that it hasn't, even when the US government was warmongering in the Muslim lands, like in Iraq, Libya, Syria, conducting its own form of terrorism/warmongering, we didn't see American Muslims go postal.

There are many Muslim Americans, some even serve in our military. The implication that Muslims can't be Americans, is simply a hateful, bigotted, racist, and idiotic.

i meet Muslims all the time, not one of them have tried to kill me.

CherubRam

i meet Muslims all the time, not one of them have tried to kill me.

Smiling faces don't always tell the truth. I am sure that it is true that there are some good and decent Muslims. Everyone must keep in mind that it is also part of their religion to rule the world.

jaybird

Smiling faces don't always tell the truth. I am sure that it is true that there are some good and decent Muslims. Everyone must keep in mind that it is also part of their religion to rule the world.

with the US military budget being 20x all muslim countries combined i dont see how they are a threat to anyone. how many Muslim military bases are in western countries? im not even going to check but i can bet it would be zero. western bases in muslim countries, 100 plus.its the Muslims that want to conquer everyone and rule the world? not sure on that one.

musterion

Didn't want to but just saw a photo of a 2-3 year old Syrian child who was having his head cut off by Muslims.

Leftists could not care less about that. You know because they want to allow THE ONE RELIGION ON EARTH THAT REWARDS CUTTING OFF HEADS to come here en masse.

By the way...the stabbing spree guy at the mall in Minnesota is...go ahead, guess.

CherubRam

Didn't want to but just saw a photo of a 2-3 year old Syrian child who was having his head cut off by Muslims.

Leftists could not care less about that. You know because they want to allow THE ONE RELIGION ON EARTH THAT REWARDS CUTTING OFF HEADS to come here en masse.

By the way...the stabbing spree guy at the mall in Minnesota is...go ahead, guess.

Is he a Muslim?

CherubRam

with the US military budget being 20x all muslim countries combined i dont see how they are a threat to anyone. how many Muslim military bases are in western countries? im not even going to check but i can bet it would be zero. western bases in muslim countries, 100 plus.its the Muslims that want to conquer everyone and rule the world? not sure on that one.

The Islamic terrorist plan is to weaken Europe and America through continued attacks.

Presently Islam cost the world about a trillion dollars a year.

CherubRam

Policy makers and investors estimating the cost of terrorism often miss the larger picture: While the stock market quickly rebounded after Sept. 11, the true economic damage may have been as high as $3.3 trillion.Nov 17, 2015