Another Muslim terrorist attack

CherubRam

Is helping Muslims more important than the well being of Americans? That is the question that should be asked of those people.

CherubRam

“I charge you with five of what Allah has charged me with: to assemble, to listen, to obey, to immigrate and to wage Jihad for the sake of Allah”

Quote from Hadith

(The five responsibilities or “charges” for those who submit to Islam)

CherubRam

Sam Solomon, a Christian convert from Islam and an expert on Islam tells us that Mohammad himself proclaimed that migration is jihad.

CherubRam

Islam

Revelation 6:4
Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

The Red horse goes to the East. The Black horse goes North to Russia. The White horse goes West to America. The Dapple horse goes South to Australia.

Zechariah 6
Four Chariots

6 I looked up again, and there before me were four chariots coming out from between two mountains—mountains of bronze. 2 The first chariot had red horses, the second black, 3 the third white, and the fourth dappled—all of them powerful. 4 I asked the angel who was speaking to me, “What are these, my lord?”

5 The angel answered me, “These are the four spirits[a] of heaven, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world. 6 The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, the one with the white horses toward the west, and the one with the dappled horses toward the south.”

RealityJerk

Terrorism is committed in America, by many different people, not just Muslims. There are about 3.5 million Muslims in America. If only 1/10th of 1% of those 3.5 million Muslims in America were terrorists, we would have 3500 terrorists around the country, going postal, running over pedestrians with their vehicles, planting exposives around the country, blowing themselves up..etc. It would be a national crises, requiring the deployment of the National Guard and perhaps even the active military. This hasn't happened yet and seeing that it hasn't, even when the US government was warmongering in the Muslim lands, like in Iraq, Libya, Syria, conducting its own form of terrorism/warmongering, we didn't see American Muslims go postal.

There are many Muslim Americans, some even serve in our military. The implication that Muslims can't be Americans, is simply a hateful, bigotted, racist, and idiotic.

RealityJerk

The word "jihad" in Arabic, can mean war, but it can also be used in the sense of "struggle". If Muhammad actually said that migration equates jihad, he was simply stating it is a struggle. Muhammad also stated that a woman's jihad is making pilgrimage to Mecca, because its a struggle.

RealityJerk

“I charge you with five of what Allah has charged me with: to assemble, to listen, to obey, to immigrate and to wage Jihad for the sake of Allah”

Quote from Hadith

(The five responsibilities or “charges” for those who submit to Islam)

That doesn't equate migration to jihad. You should improve your reading comprehension skills.

CherubRam

Terrorism is committed in America, by many different people, not just Muslims. There are about 3.5 million Muslims in America. If only 1/10th of 1% of those 3.5 million Muslims in America were terrorists, we would have 3500 terrorists around the country, going postal, running over pedestrians with their vehicles, planting exposives around the country, blowing themselves up..etc. It would be a national crises, requiring the deployment of the National Guard and perhaps even the active military. This hasn't happened yet and seeing that it hasn't, even when the US government was warmongering in the Muslim lands, like in Iraq, Libya, Syria, conducting its own form of terrorism/warmongering, we didn't see American Muslims go postal.

There are many Muslim Americans, some even serve in our military. The implication that Muslims can't be Americans, is simply a hateful, bigotted, racist, and idiotic.

It could be a matter of time. It has not been reported, but our soldiers have been getting shot in the back.

CherubRam

The word "jihad" in Arabic, can mean war, but it can also be used in the sense of "struggle". If Muhammad actually said that migration equates jihad, he was simply stating it is a struggle. Muhammad also stated that a woman's jihad is making pilgrimage to Mecca, because its a struggle.

OK, so war is a struggle.

musterion

CherubRam

Small joke.

Islam is the religion of peace. If you do not believe me I will keel you.

I have met Muslim terrorist, and they really do think that way.