Another 5 years of the Tories

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If the exit polls are right the Tories have won the election and Labour has nothing they can do to out-manoeuvre them....so 5 more years of beating up the working class to pay for the mess the bankers dumped us into.....

rexlunae

If the exit polls are right the Tories have won the election and Labour has nothing they can do to out-manoeuvre them....so 5 more years of beating up the working class to pay for the mess the bankers dumped us into.....

That is a little surprising. It sounded like there was going to be no clear winner. Look like UKIP isn't gaining any ground. We'll see what the official results look like, but it's hard to imagine they're too far off.

This Charming Manc

My concern is those who are going to suffer the 12 billion of welfare Cuts.

At least with collation there was some with heart in the discussions.

Also the tories will start a stupid referendum on Europe that could savage our economy.

Oh well if the Labour party don't put up an electable alternative this is what we get.

gcthomas

Also the tories will start a stupid referendum on Europe that could savage our economy.

Oh well if the Labour party don't put up an electable alternative this is what we get.

With a majority in single digits, the PM will have more trouble than even Major had. How will he hold the party together when any group of three MPs can threaten Commons votes?

This Charming Manc

With a lurch to the right, he will be beholdent to every reactionary bigot in the party

With a majority in single digits, the PM will have more trouble than even Major had. How will he hold the party together when any group of three MPs can threaten Commons votes?

PureX

The real question is why does the working class continue to elect these people?

We do the same thing here in the U.S.,. The republicans in this country do nothing but serve the rich at the expense of everyone else, and yet the very people who are getting screwed because of it just keep re-electing them. Idiocy reigns, and the thieves in power know it. So they just do as they please.

bybee

Take a deep breath. Don't whine. Remember, you win some you lose some. But always endeavor to learn some.

bybee

We do the same thing here in the U.S.,. The republicans in this country do nothing but serve the rich at the expense of everyone else, and yet the very people who are getting screwed because of it just keep re-electing them. Idiocy reigns, and the thieves in power know it. So they just do as they please.

Um... the Clinton's are poor? The Obama's are poor? Nancy Pelosi is poor? Michael Moore is poor?

You continue to be a crybaby....

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Well I always thought the Tories would win but during the campaign I thought Ed might just have turned it around....

I have enjoyed seeing the Lib Dem political tarts get slaughtered...THAT I enjoyed.

But the Govt is more right wing than ever. :(

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

They believe everything the box tells them....the media in the UK is totally biased