Ann Coulter says Perry gave in-state tuition to illegals?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The wall that bigots keep running into, is the fact that Mexican immigrants, even those who entered illegally, are working hard here, building America, and increasing wealth for everyone. Precisely the way previous waves of immigrants have done.

As you saw, Texas politicians and businessmen are well aware that they can't afford to remove them. And that's true of America in general.

republicanchick

Hm. Good point.

Will you explain to me what it might take to deport 11 million people who are scattered all across the United States and who don't want to be deported?

Men, women, children. Families. Pregnant women. The elderly. Babies. Disabled people. Toddlers. Sick people.

Like, what do you think it might take to locate these 11 million people, round them up, take them from their homes, detain and transport them to wherever it was we were going to dump return them?

erve.

yeh, maybe our prosecutors (DAs) should say, when confronted with other criminal acts: we don't know what to do so we will do nothing

Moron City

+

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The wall that bigots keep running into, is the fact that Mexican immigrants, even those who entered illegally, are working hard here, building America, and increasing wealth for everyone. Precisely the way previous waves of immigrants have done.

As you saw, Texas politicians and businessmen are well aware that they can't afford to remove them. And that's true of America in general.

I hate it when I have to agree with you

republicanchick

Hm. Good point.

Will you explain to me what it might take to deport 11 million people who are scattered all across the United States and who don't want to be deported?

oh but the gov can always find money for bridges to nowhere, studying shrimp on treadmills... a health care system very few want...

yep..

bailing out Solyndra due to POLITICS (as usual)

yep... always can find $$ for stupid stuff...

____