anchor babies are, objectively speaking, NOT US citizens

The Berean

Lie

and i don't deal w/ liars

you can respond to my posts if you want, but i am outa here... don't deal w/ liars knowingly

YOU ar a liar. Here are you own words.

STUPID!

I haven't heard yet that he was not born to a US citizen ... typical of you elevator-stuck-on-basement level folks ... rarely provide any proof of you lying contentions...

you libs are so BORING (among other things)

__
You have been caught in a lie and are too arrogant to admit it. I think you need make an appintment for a confession with your priest.

musterion

map-anchor-babies.jpg

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...izenship-uk-france-ireland-threw-out-the-law/

Foxfire

Despite the 14th Amendment anchor babies are, objectively speaking, NOT US citizens

When the Sup Ct ruled that the Chinese guy in the late 19th century was a citizen b/c his parents (mother) gave birth to him HERE

well, guess what?

his parents were NOT illegal

So, apparently, there has been NO Sup Ct decision upholding birthright citizenship for children of illegals

people have been misinterpreting the 14th Amendment

It's time we stop

All those born in the US up until now should be called citizens

but the law needs to change

and illegals need to go home, whether they have children who are citizens or not

Where do 2nd, 3rd and 4th (ect: ) generation descendants of "undocumented aliens" fall in your estimation? Where is the demarcation line?

Foxfire

gee, i didn't know student visa holders were ILLEGAL

Anchor babies are ok so long as the parents have a VISA???

How does a VISA impart citizenship where a birth certificate doesn't?

Is it ok for foreign nationals to get a VISA just so they can have their baby born in the US? Or deliberately parent a child while in country for the purpose of dual citizenship benefits for the child and vicariously for the parents as well?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
you must be a total moron

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

for the millionth time

Cruz's mother has always been a US citizen

Do you get it now????

head made of concrete?

++
Barrack Obama's mother was also an American citizen and he was born in Hawaii - but that didn't stop conservative "birthers" from conducting a campaign to have him removed from office for the last 7 years!

Last edited:

republicanchick

I remember when I first heard about anchor babies... being citizens just b/c they are born in the US, even though parents not citizens

I thought that was about the dumbest thing i had ever heard...

still do

___