America And Its Warm Embrace of Anti Semitism

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This is a phenomenon that has flared up in the wake of efforts by Israel to eradicate the mooslim terrorists surrounding them, specifically Hamas but increasingly Hezbollah, Isis and the Taliban. The effects that we're seeing in the United States seemed to deserve their own thread.

Bradley D

Hamas started the battle. I do not understand this antisemitism. Although I'm concerned with civilians being killed by the fighting.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hamas started the battle. I do not understand this antisemitism. Although I'm concerned with civilians being killed by the fighting.
We weren't in World War II when were bombing population centers in Germany and in Japan that had military value. We assumed that the civilian populations were supporting the military operations and thus were legitimate targets.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let me start with a standard disclaimer because emotions on this topic make a lot of people think I like animals to torture and murder Israelis. This couldn't be further from the truth. In fact, it seems to me that the Israelis need to put down this dog they let go feral.

The problem is that Israel, at least the leadership, has given too many indications that it doesn't want Hamas to be defeated because they need them to be the boogyman. Why they need a boogyman doesn't seem wise to me. To say they want all the land and all the non-jews out of it, or as much as possible, seems too on the nose for me, but that at least follows as a possible reason.

So because the Israeli leadership seems to want this clandestine war with the Palestinians it escalates the war instead of trying to work toward peace. Then when the animals lash out, they expect the US to support Israel. That's what I don't like. Let Israel do as they want, but the US should leave them too it without comment.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
View attachment 11300

Plan accordingly.
Stay strapped.