Alt-righter plows into crowd of anti-racists in Charlottesville

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
3q9exkacwxgz.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
When Trump is removed from office for reasons that don't fit what is outlined in the Constitution.
How would that happen?
By Senate voting to do so after being impeached by Congress.
That's not how, that's who.

How would they remove him from office for reasons that aren't Constitutional? Either the process is followed or it isn't.

I asked, what law permits that?
The law that is bound to come because the political climate is headed straight for it.
So no law then. None at all. As with GM's facts, you're daydreaming it.

ClimateSanity

Who did more than declare that happened? Heck, your guy won the election with a minority of the actual vote.

There is strong evidence that more than 5 million votes were cast in 2016 by people who are not citizens and by people using dead people's names to vote and other illegalities.

ClimateSanity

So no law then. None at all. As with GM's facts, you're daydreaming it.....town.

Why does it matter if it's a law now if it is a certainty there will be a law. There is already a law like that in another country.
If it can happen there, it can happen here.

ClimateSanity

Canada passed a law Thursday making it illegal to use the wrong gender pronouns.....Daily Caller

There's your law. No one jailed yet but there is now a law . If you break the law, incarceration is an option.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There is strong evidence that more than 5 million votes were cast in 2016 by people who are not citizens and by people using dead people's names to vote and other illegalities.
Present it.

Sorry but that is how it is done. Of course a who is going to do it, dogs can't.
I'm not confused on the process. I've set it out entirely once before around here when impeachment drums were beating for another president.

You appear to be unable to produce the manner of violation within that process.

Why does it matter if it's a law now if it is a certainty there will be a law.
Demonstrate the certainty. While you don't do that I'll answer the root of it. Distinguishing between fact and fiction is important to anyone who wants to understand more than their own bias or fear.

There is already a law like that in another country.
Then when you move there, and everyone else here does, you'll be onto something.

If it can happen there, it can happen here.
Almost anything CAN happen. That doesn't mean almost anything will or that it's reasonable to expect any particular thing to, absent a compelling argument/reason.

There's your law. No one jailed yet but there is now a law . If you break the law, incarceration is an option.
CS, we don't live in Canada. They have a different anthem and everything. :plain:

ClimateSanity

I thought the right was free market, who are you to tell business how to regulate theirs? Don't like the selection? Add a new one....town

I didnt tell anyone how to run their business. Their business is free speech and they are anything but. They dominate the market ( a monopoly) and if you want your point of view available to the masses, you have no choice but to use them. The speech companies are dependent on big tech companies and those big techies are already stamping out start up speech companies by deleting their apps. Example of GAB company coming up.

ClimateSanity

From Inc.com:
Apple is asking Gab to censor 'objectionable content' while allowing this same content to exist in much higher volumes on every major social channel," Gab CEO Andrew Torba told*Inc. "Our app is being held to a much higher level of scrutiny than other social-networking apps."

ClimateSanity

How can you get your free speech company on the market when it's dependent upon technology that is run by monopolies hostile to your point of view (apple)? High tech is too expensive for small companies to be able to compete with Apple and Google. Sure you can make an app but you need a computer operating system to make it work. Apple and Google have made it impossible for anyone else to create a similar operating system at a competitive price.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I thought the right was free market, who are you to tell business how to regulate theirs? Don't like the selection? Add a new one....town

I didnt tell anyone how to run their business.
Given the threat if they don't...slim difference. But ultimately I said you're supposed to be for business owners doing what they will. Well, that's what they're doing.

Their business is free speech
No, it isn't. It's to make money off of the exercise.

They dominate the market ( a monopoly)
No court has called that tune. Have at them. File suit laying claim.

and if you want your point of view available to the masses, you have no choice but to use them.
Pshaw. You're confusing the best department store with the only one. It isn't. Start your own if you think you can do something people will want in sufficient numbers to make it profitable by whatever margin you think is reasonable. Good luck to you.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Canada passed a law Thursday making it illegal to use the wrong gender pronouns.....Daily Caller

Oh baloney. If I cannot tell the sex of someone in Canada and call him, her, or her, him, they are not going to do anything about it. It would have to be a case where a reasonable person know the sex and calls them the other to make fun of them. Even in that case, it would have to be restricted to certain circumstances. tHe law can only folow its likely legal outcomes, such that it prevents a long-term ordeal.

ClimateSanity

Oh baloney. If I cannot tell the sex of someone in Canada and call him, her, or her, him, they are not going to do anything about it. It would have to be a case where a reasonable person know the sex and calls them the other to make fun of them. Even in that case, it would have to be restricted to certain circumstances. tHe law can only folow its likely legal outcomes, such that it prevents a long-term ordeal.
If the law is executed by fair minded people, you would have a point. If you have a government who gets large campaign contributions from say LGBTQ groups, they would be under pressure to prosecute anyone who publicly denied the stated gender of someone. You can look like a man but demand to be called a woman because you feel you are one. If I refuse to call you a woman, you can take me to court in Canada and charge me with a hate crime.

ClimateSanity

No, it isn't. It's to make money off of the exercise.... town

That's why people use their services. If it was stated in their advertising that only certain viewpoints will be tolerated, their sales would drop precipitously.

ClimateSanity

CS, we don't live in Canada. They have a different anthem and everything.... town

We have people here in power with the exact same mindset as those who got this law passed in Canada. It's only a matter of time before that kind of mindset gets real traction here in America.....hell, the media has already hornswoggled a good portion of America concerning Charlottesville and those who wish to preserve our history ( all of it, the good, the bad, and the ugly).

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
If the law is executed by fair minded people, you would have a point. If you have a government who gets large campaign contributions from say LGBTQ groups, they would be under pressure to prosecute anyone who publicly denied the stated gender of someone. You can look like a man but demand to be called a woman because you feel you are one. If I refuse to call you a woman, you can take me to court in Canada and charge me with a hate crime.
Well, in that case one would know the persons desired sex designation,therefore, you would be challenging their mental stability by contradicting them. You see, there has to be an extended outcome, such as a trial over respecting someones cuckooness. This might not even work in pedestrian cases, in that not all persons know about mental stability issues, or are responsible for others mental conditions. A nurse or doctor might be expected to know the ramifications.