All Things Jack

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Just stopping by to pick up a few things. Had Jack in the ER about 2 a.m. with respiratory distress. He's much better but still hospitalized. Heading back with fresh clothing. Hopefully we'll be sent home this afternoon or evening.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just stopping by to pick up a few things. Had Jack in the ER about 2 a.m. with respiratory distress. He's much better but still hospitalized. Heading back with fresh clothing. Hopefully we'll be sent home this afternoon or evening.

Ah, so sorry to read this. :( Let's us know how he is doing, TH.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I'm really glad to hear he's much better. It's so stressful to be in the ER. Hoping the worst is over and you can all come home soon.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Sorry to hear jack is ill. My prayers for his quick recovery. One always fears for them, no matter how much the doctor tries to reassure.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm really glad to hear he's much better. It's so stressful to be in the ER. Hoping the worst is over and you can all come home soon.
Going to be no sooner than tomorrow, though he continues to rebound, especially since being given antibiotics. Had a blood oxygen of 79 when admitted. Had a regimen of breathing treatments throughout the night. Today his blood oxygen was in the 90s without an oxygen mask.

I'm in for a nap and then back at it. :cheers:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Going to be no sooner than tomorrow, though he continues to rebound, especially since being given antibiotics. Had a blood oxygen of 79 when admitted. Had a regimen of breathing treatments throughout the night. Today his blood oxygen was in the 90s without an oxygen mask.

I'm in for a nap and then back at it. :cheers:

I'm so glad hear he's doing better. I hope you get some good rest and your wife too, although I know there won't be a real chance for that until he's home safe and well. Thanks for letting us know.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Home. Jack will be on breathing treatments and steroids for a few days, beating back the monster that was gnawing on his lungs, but the worst appears to have passed and he can mend in his own home now.

The kind words, both public and private remain much appreciated. :cheers"

bybee

Home. Jack will be on breathing treatments and steroids for a few days, beating back the monster that was gnawing on his lungs, but the worst appears to have passed and he can mend in his own home now.

The kind words, both public and private remain much appreciated. :cheers"

Prayers are all I can offer and blessings too!