ECT All Things Are Lawful For Me

God's Truth

You are not being attacked for trying to be like Jesus. You are being for incorrect application of the Word.

2 Timothy 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

You are going against us for preaching obedience to Christ.

God's Truth

That is a LIE and you are a LIAR!!! You are being corrected for incorrect doctrine of claiming obedience being necessary for salvation. Get it straight!

I don't lie. I preach OBEDIENCE to get saved, and to stay saved. You go against me for that.

There is NEVER EVER a wrong time to obey Jesus!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That is a LIE and you are a LIAR!!! You are being corrected for incorrect doctrine of claiming obedience being necessary for salvation. Get it straight!

You see, I pointed out your blindness of this comment.

Do you think you will be saved if you don't love Jesus?

Hint: Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands".

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You see, I pointed out your blindness of this comment.

Do you think you will be saved if you don't love Jesus?

Believe that Jesus is God the Son and be saved. I took that step 40 years ago. Give your life to Jesus and you will never be the same.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't lie. I preach OBEDIENCE to get saved, and to stay saved. You go against me for that.

There is NEVER EVER a wrong time to obey Jesus!

I go against your false doctrine and now your lying spirit. I never said that obedience was a bad thing. If so show me where.

Jerry Shugart

I don't lie. I preach OBEDIENCE to get saved, and to stay saved.

Who should I believe? You or Paul?:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house"
(Acts 16:30-31).​

Duh!

glorydaz

Who should I believe? You or Paul?:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house"
(Acts 16:30-31).​

Duh!

At least God's UNtruth provides us with the perfect example of one who has been blinded from the truth. This same conversation has been going on for years. I'd like to believe it isn't true for GT, but, sadly, I'm becoming persuaded. :sigh:

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.​