ECT All Things Are Lawful For Me

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A school master is a male teacher.

Jesus is the Teacher.

Foolish one!

Galatians 3:24-25 King James Version (KJV)

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

God's Truth

Foolish one!

Galatians 3:24-25 King James Version (KJV)

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Ephesians 6:9
And masters, do the same for your slaves. Give up your use of threats, because you know that He who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no favoritism with Him.

glorydaz

A school master is a male teacher.

Jesus is the Teacher.

Oh, so women can't be schoolmasters???????? :chuckle:

Squirming won't work here, GT.

You alluded to the law, yourself. Admit your error....just once. Who knows it may be just the breakthrough you need. :think:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And masters, do the same for your slaves. Give up your use of threats, because you know that He who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no favoritism with Him.

I'll pray for your confusion that the Lord would clear your mind to accept truth.

glorydaz

A Master is not a schoolmaster. Just admit your error. It will be good for you.

God's Truth

Oh, so women can't be schoolmasters???????? :chuckle:

Squirming won't work here, GT.

You alluded to the law, yourself. Admit your error....just once. Who knows it may be just the breakthrough you need. :think:

I did no such thing. We do not obey the old law, we obey the NEW LAW, the LAW OF CHRIST, the law that requires faith.

glorydaz

still avoiding the point, I see.

Nope, Jesus is not a schoolmaster, as GT claims.

That's the point. Those who believe are no longer under a schoolmaster. Gal. 3:25KJV

Are you going to deny what's clearly written?

OH....I just realized. Meshak and God's unTruth are still under the schoolmaster. How silly of me.
Okay, believers are no longer under a schoolmaster. :thumb:

meshak

BANNED
Banned

That's the point. Those who believe are no longer under a schoolmaster. Gal. 3:25KJV

OH....I just realized. Meshak and God's unTruth are still under the schoolmaster. How silly of me.

:)

God's Truth

I am not under the law, the old school master/tutor---I am under Christ my Teacher and Lord.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I believed in God and Jesus my whole life, but I did not get saved until I started to do what he says.

You don't get it. We are still disobedient to His Word. It has nothing to do with being saved. There is a difference between obedience and repentance.