All About The Old Testament From The New Testament

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And what about the following;

2 Timothy 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

I said
All Scripture. The word scriptures doesn't even show up in the old testament. The scripture only shows up in one verse in the old testament. And it is talking about the future.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
All Scripture. The word scriptures doesn't even show up in the old testament. The scripture only shows up in one verse in the old testament. And it is talking about the future.

So are you saying that the Old Testament is not scripture?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said

:doh: ok, this proves it - your an idiot

when "scripture" is used in the new testament, it is referring to the only scriptures the writers of the new testament knew

the old testament

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
:doh: ok, this proves it - your an idiot

when "scripture" is used in the new testament, it is referring to the only scriptures the writers of the new testament knew

the old testament

I said
ROFLOL Well I guess one of us is an idiot. Paul is the one who wrote that. And he was years after the other apostles. And they all wrote down everything Jesus said on parchments.

2 Tim 1:1-2
1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,
2 To Timothy, a beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
(NKJ)

2 Tim 4:13
13 Bring the cloak that I left with Carpus at Troas when you come-- and the books, especially the parchments.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Clefty you have spoken blasphemy against hundreds of verses. And a lot of revelations from Jesus. May God have mercy on your soul.