Ahmed Mohamed's clock bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
wow keyboard warrior strikes again.....

Lying to promote your 'war' against 14 year old boys with clocks now?

I don't know whether to laugh, cry or vomit?

Option #4: Wallow in your ignorance.

I have to admit, the Muzzie barbarians waited a bit long when it came to teaching a 14 year old the "tricks of the Islamic trade", they usually get to them at a much younger age.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0163064daec6970d-500wi

2014%2BHamas%2BChildren%2BTraining%2Bfor%2BJihad.jpg

Etc. etc. etc.

This Charming Manc

If the clock had large lumps of plastic material attacked to it they would have had a fair point, bombs need an explosive element.

An electronic clock and a bomb timer are very similar devices, so to get the two mistook is an easy thing to do, but the difference is the explosives, clocks don't have explosives attached to them, I would hope a teacher has that level of base intellect.

I think if the teachers had seriously thought it was a bomb they should have acted very differently.

I think if this kid had been white and non muslim, the american right would be arguing for the kid and against the evil commie teachers right now, chrys would blaming the unions as well.

And you think the average public school teacher should be able to tell the difference?

Quetzal

No better time to come out of retirement I guess...

I am as liberal as they come and when I look at the clock he made, I can see where they might believe it is something malicious. Now, with that said, I believe that it was blown out of proportion. He should not have been detained and I believe the following day everything would have gone back to normal. However, the media decided to have a field day and pad their viewer numbers.

A serious discussion would need to be had why something like this is dangerous. If someone is presented with a metal looking case with a bunch of wires coming out of it with a big red digital display, it can be reasonably expected that someone might think it is something bad. I believe the teacher needed to act on the side of caution, that is their responsibility, after all.

Just my two cents.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If the clock had large lumps of plastic material attacked to it they would have had a fair point, bombs need an explosive element.

An electronic clock and a bomb timer are very similar devices, so to get the two mistook is an easy thing to do, but the difference is the explosives, clocks don't have explosives attached to them, I would hope a teacher has that level of base intellect.

I think if the teachers had seriously thought it was a bomb they should have acted very differently.

I think if this kid had been white and non muslim, the american right would be arguing for the kid and against the evil commie teachers right now, chrys would blaming the unions as well.
Apparently you haven't seen any suitcase bombs. You don't necessarily see any explosives in a suitcase bomb (as evidenced by my previous attachment).

Furthermore.... it's not very likely that most public school teachers are trained at knowing what a real suitcase bomb looks like.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A serious discussion would need to be had why something like this is dangerous. If someone is presented with a metal looking case with a bunch of wires coming out of it with a big red digital display, it can be reasonably expected that someone might think it is something bad. I believe the teacher needed to act on the side of caution, that is their responsibility, after all.

Just my two cents.
I completely agree.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
oh, point out the explosives in the second one, i don't see them.

Are you actually denying they look extremely similar - enough so that there should be concern with anything even hinting at resembling one, needs to be checked out?

Or should we wait till one explodes to know for sure?

And you think the average public school teacher should be able to tell the difference?

Waiting for answers to these questions.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
oh, point out the explosives in the second one, i don't see them.

Are you actually denying they look extremely similar - enough so that there should be concern with anything even hinting at resembling one, needs to be checked out?

Or should we wait till one explodes to know for sure?

Yet kids are expelled from school for pretending that their finger is a gun.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/...uspended-after-playing-with-imaginary-weapon/

Oh wait, they weren't Muslim.

Speaking of clocks, This Charming Manc is getting his cleaned today.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

School teachers are not trained to separate a real bomb from a fake. I still smell a great big stinking pile of malarky with this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.