About Death...

Truster

So, the ones saved are demarcated to go to eternity and those stuck in hell are the unsaved ones...I get it.

So, what is judgement reserved for?

Apparently you desire such at present.

Hell or Hades is where the dead unsaved are held until The Judgement along with the fallen angels. It's where the fallen angels torment men in the most despicable manner. From there they will be cast into outer darkness. The Lake of Fire.

Now I hate all the things I loved and I love all the things I hated.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So, the ones saved are demarcated to go to eternity and those stuck in hell are the unsaved ones...I get it.

So, what is judgement reserved for?

Apparently you desire such at present.

Truster claims to be "holy".

quip

BANNED
Banned
Hell or Hades is where the dead unsaved are held until The Judgement along with the fallen angels. It's where the fallen angels torment men in the most despicable manner. From there they will be cast into outer darkness. The Lake of Fire.

Now I hate all the things I loved and I love all the things I hated.

Then they've already been judged! :idunno: "Judgement" is thus rendered moot.

This suspiciously reeks of a manipulating mortal hand (imagination) at play.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

That is because he is not saying it right. Maybe he is not as smart as you; however, would that mean he is less right?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
he has self claimed salvation.

He doesn't know what Jesus teaches. He says he follows Paul, not Jesus. And Jesus' teachings are just for Jews and not for gentiles.

This is what MADs believers claim.

They are coo coos.
Meshak stays confused.
The teachings of Paul ARE the teachings of our risen Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ.

Truster

All men were judged guilty in Adam. Some men are judged not guilty in Messiah The Last Adam. They are set apart or made holy.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Nor is he apparently as smart as you.

Do tell it correctly!

Those in the Body of Christ go to heaven as soon as they die. The promise God gave to Israel will be fulfilled after the Rapture and Tribulation.

This seems to be one major confusion for many who post here.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Those in the Body of Christ go to heaven as soon as they die. The promise God gave to Israel will be fulfilled after the Rapture and Tribulation.

This seems to be one major confusion for many who post here.

Where do the one's go that are not of "the Body of Christ"?

Truster

Therefore, judgment's rendered here on earth, not in heaven? (or purgatory :idunno:)

There is a simple explanation.

Heaven is not subject to time and so everything decreed in eternity will come to pass in time. Eternity has no past and no future eternity "IS". Therefore what you consider to be a "future" judgement is not future nor past it simply is.

PS thanks for the question.

quip

BANNED
Banned
There is a simple explanation.

Heaven is not subject to time and so everything decreed in eternity will come to pass in time. Eternity has no past and no future eternity "IS". Therefore what you consider to be a "future" judgement is not future nor past it simply is.

PS thanks for the question.

I suppose, yet we live in the here and now, space and time; judged in the here and now....by way of the here and now!

Truster

I suppose, yet we live in the here and now, space and time; judged in the here and now....by way of the here and now!

Every moment of each and every day mercy, judgement and justice is being worked. His will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It's where the fallen angels torment men in the most despicable manner.

Why? Isn't it true that he who has died has been freed from sin?

Why torment an innocent person? You promote a really strange deity.

Truster

PS
Revelation 14:11 “the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever and they have no rest day and night”

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Where do the one's go that are not of "the Body of Christ"?

I know the Jews, who tried to live their lives by the Law, will have a second chance in the times of Tribulation.

Most Christians say those who are not in the 'Body of Christ' and are not among 'God's chosen people' will end up in hell.

Not being a theologian, I will have to agree with that, although God may have His own way to save some of these?

What I do is live in 'The Body of Christ' and am grateful He saved me by His atonement because mine would never deserve forgiveness.