Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Wow.

Did we watch the same report?
The YouTube.com video of the report proves my point. It was entitled, " Creationists Pollute Young Minds at Museum on Nightline."

I'll bet when the producers of the report at Nightline saw that title, their reaction was, "Yes! Mission accomplished!"

koban

The YouTube.com video of the report proves my point.

Unless the YouTube video was posted by ABC, it does not prove your point that I was responding to, which was this:

Jefferson said:
I have a problem with ABC implying that 100% of public school children are bright, independent-minded freethinkers and that Christian homeschooling should be considered child abuse and made illegal.

It was entitled, " Creationists Pollute Young Minds at Museum on Nightline."

YouTube posters are free to label their contributions in any manner they wish. It could just as readily have been labelled "A Bunch Of Guys Talking".

I'll bet when the producers of the report at Nightline saw that title, their reaction was, "Yes! Mission accomplished!"

Interesting bet. Do you have anything to base your presumption on?

Jukia

I watched it on youtube. ABC did a bad job, they only put in bits and pieces. Why didn't they follow up on the question about the lack of human fossils with dinosaur fossils, admittedly a "problem" for creationists. Oh, wait, I forgot, this was a hatchet job on creationists? But, golly gee, how does that make sense if this simple question raises a BIG issue yet was not pursued?

Because it is television, and its job is to make $ for the network.

It did however show either the ignorance or the intellectual fraud of the BC tour people, I'll give them that.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The YouTube.com video of the report proves my point. It was entitled, " Creationists Pollute Young Minds at Museum on Nightline."

What you don't know about YouTube is a lot. And I sincerely doubt ABC producers spend (waste) their time slathering over what contributors say about their Youtube clips.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
What you don't know about YouTube is a lot. And I sincerely doubt ABC producers spend (waste) their time slathering over what contributors say about their Youtube clips.
I will always let you get the last word in Granite because getting the last word in is what brats live for. I wouldn't want to be responsible for making you suicidal.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I will always let you get the last word in Granite because getting the last word in is what brats live for. I wouldn't want to be responsible for making you suicidal.

Uh, what? I'm a grown man, thank you kindly, and if you really think this kinda cheap shot will change how grand I feel, you're a bigger cynic than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.