who should I vote for in the primary?
jeb as a protest
someone who can beat trump
cruz
or
my second choice rubio who has a chance
or
kasich who has no chance???

If Rubio is your second choice then I'd say you should vote for him because he's hanging in pretty well so far. But some of it will depend on how things look when we get to your election day.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
If Rubio is your second choice then I'd say you should vote for him because he's hanging in pretty well so far. But some of it will depend on how things look when we get to your election day.

I am sure we have lost the white house
but
we may have a chance to save the senate
so
who is best for that?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

What do you think about these numbers, kmo?

Spoiler
CbvHZovW8AAdy8t.jpg

His lead looks impressive until you look at the delegate count. Only 61 - that's a long way from 1237.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I'm watching CNN and the host was talking with Amy Goodman who runs Democracy Now. She was saying that the media gives too much attention to polls and that we need to be talking about the candidates and their histories. She says something to the effect that talking about polls so much is basically telling viewers what they should think instead of giving us info about the candidates so we can make our own decisions.

Agree completely. :thumb:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
What do you think about these numbers, kmo?

Spoiler
CbvHZovW8AAdy8t.jpg

His lead looks impressive until you look at the delegate count. Only 61 - that's a long way from 1237.

Your image isn't showing up but I pasted the link and was able to see it.

Yes, Trump is still a long way off but I still think it would be very hard for Kasich to gain ground. I'd be surprised if he lasts much longer. Not that I want him to drop out.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Your image isn't showing up but I pasted the link and was able to see it.

Yes, Trump is still a long way off but I still think it would be very hard for Kasich to gain ground. I'd be surprised if he lasts much longer. Not that I want him to drop out.

Oh, sorry about that. It shows up for me. :eek:

Not so much that Kasich could catch up, but just the fact that couldn't a few larger liberal states like California change the picture quite a bit? Not that I'd want Cruz or Rubio either, but I don't know whether to keep marveling at the Monty Pythonesque GOP primaries, or actually worry that he could pull this thing off.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Oh, sorry about that. It shows up for me. :eek:

Not so much that Kasich could catch up, but just the fact that couldn't a few larger liberal states like California change the picture quite a bit? Not that I'd want Cruz or Rubio either, but I don't know whether to keep marveling at the Monty Pythonesque GOP primaries, or actually worry that he could pull this thing off.

Ah, I see. Yes I'd agree that the picture could change a lot. It will be interesting to see how Super Tuesday goes and a state like CA. What do the polls in CA look like?

And I think it's time to start worrying he could pull it off. :noid:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cruz is probably the only other candidate that might have that effect on the senate.

What makes you say that? By my way of thinking Cruz is the one guy who stands a chance of energizing the base.