A very awkward Subject:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Girding of the loins which never need to be ungirded.
Saves a lot of wasted time during the day :up:

This has officially become either the worst or best thread ever to appear on TOL. I can't decide which.

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
If you cannot answer that simple question correctly, you cannot be very well learned in the Word of God. – Do I have to answer it for you? – I think we could be civil about the question, but I doubt that you will be. ---- I’ll give you all some time to study, and see if you can come up with an answer on your own.
I'd be willing to take a shot at it, but you'd have to make some sense first. I'm honestly not sure what the question even is.

Do angels and/or the soul/spirits of Christian men and women poop?
No. They're all immaterial, spiritual beings. They do not poop.

Do they do something analogous to pooping? Some spiritual immaterial function, as opposed to the physical bodily function we're talking about here?
Not that I'm aware of. I suppose I could come up with something and make an argument that it's analogous. Like, f'instance, a doctor who's been performing heart surgery two at a time all week long, working 12 hours or day, might take a day off and go golfing. That'll really be stretching it though. Hardly analogous to spiritual pooping.

Do Christian men and women, in their physical bodies, poop?
Yes. There might well be some strange freak of nature out there who's a Christian who does not, in fact, in their physical body, poop. But I'm never heard of anyone like that. I guess it might be possible but I'm also certain they do something else that would qualify as pooping, no matter how much one might argue to the contrary. Having a colostomy bag would qualify as pooping, for example, in my opinion.

Honestly, that's me taking your question seriously and doing my best to answer it. So, as you can see, you're going to have to speak a bit more plainly and directly, so's folks can get a handle on what you're after here.

If you find you having trouble doing that, then you should consider that maybe you're just a little crazy.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks for poopin' on our good time, Mary.
:chuckle:

Great to see you, by the way. It's been a while.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The question is; Do the Christians, the Saints, the Children of God, the inner MAN, the Souls of men, ever, after feasting, have to relieve themselves? – In other words, - “Does a Christian ever need to relieve himself”? – And if so explain such phenomena!
:hammer: :kook:

DO / “DO” ANGELS EVER NEED TO RELIEVE THEMSELVES? – If you cannot answer that simple question correctly, you cannot be very well learned in the Word of God. – Do I have to answer it for you? – I think we could be civil about the question, but I doubt that you will be. ---- I’ll give you all some time to study, and see if you can come up with an answer on your own.

Paul -- Who is liken to my God. – 062911
:freak::freak::freak:
This subject is definitely circling the toilet bowl. Maybe if we flush twice we won't have to deal with it.

frostmanj

Subscriber
I haven't seen a group of individuals having such a good time saying, "poop" since being in kindergarten.:baby:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In this thread we have to watch our step, lest we get our shoes fouled.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I heard that hippos spin their tails when they poop to spray it out and mark a bigger territory. Brings a literalness to the phrase about stuff hitting the fan.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So if you've ever wondered if hippos are Christians...well, there you go.

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Thanks for poopin' on our good time, Mary.
:chuckle:

Great to see you, by the way. It's been a while.

Just trying to stay in the habit of assuming everyone has a point to make.

Even crazy people can make valid points and contribute to intellectual discussions and stuff.

Not that letsargue is crazy or anything. Just sayin'.

Um...poop!

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just trying to stay in the habit of assuming everyone has a point to make.

Even crazy people can make valid points and contribute to intellectual discussions and stuff.

Not that letsargue is crazy or anything. Just sayin'.

Um...poop!
Sanity check. :up:
Good pooppoint, Mary. Thanks.

Randy

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can get yourself into tricky situations when answering nature's call. 1 Samuel 24:3;Judges 3:23-26. Just 'sayin'. ;)

AMR

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Look at you, AMR! Couldn't resist participating in the fun, could you? :chuckle:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Okay, I'm done now. It was fun entertaining myself for a few minutes today. :)

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've always wondered how the spiritual warrior would be able to use the bathroom if he's wearing all that "whole armour of God" stuff. Thanks to this thread, I now know that he doesn't have to!

That would be that new product, "Defends" the inner garment for your outer threads.