A Prophet like Moses promised - Deuteronomy 18:15-19

beameup

My soul doesn't lie in any balance.
Job was not written before the Torah.
The mentions of "Satan" in Job, Psalms or Zechariah are not what Christians call Satan.
I do not have lack of information, nor do I blame Christians for that.
You interpret the Hebrew Bible to match your beliefs, and why not? Muslims deal with Jesus in Muslim terms. It is no different. Just don't pretend that the Christian interpretation is the original or obvious meaning. It ain't.

How would you know since you know nothing of the New Testament, since the "rabbis" have instructed you not to read it... and, you have been fed a steady stream of misinformation concerning "what Christians believe".
The truth is is that the Sect of the Nazarenes (ie: Messianic Judaism) started in Jerusalem about 30 CE and they were persecuted and executed. However, there are now over 300 Jewish Messianic Congregations in Israel (growing exponentially), and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

He [YHWH] has also set eternity in their heart
from Ecclesiastes 3:11

beameup

Nah, that's not biblical. (John 12:48)

Those who have received more "light", and reject it, will suffer more.
Yeshuah is the "author" of the Torah. Can you imagine how horrible
it will be for those who revere the Torah and have memorized it,
to wake up in Hell, knowing that they have rejected the
"light of the World" Messiah? I can't think of anything more horrific.

chair

How would you know since you know nothing of the New Testament, since the "rabbis" have instructed you not to read it...]

I have read parts of the New Testament. Don't jump to conclusions based on your stereotype image of what I am.

And no, Messianic "Judaism" is not going to take over Israel, despite your dreams.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Those who have received more "light", and reject it, will suffer more.
Yeshuah is the "author" of the Torah. Can you imagine how horrible
it will be for those who revere the Torah and have memorized it,
to wake up in Hell, knowing that they have rejected the
"light of the World" Messiah? I can't think of anything more horrific.

On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive for the Holy Spirit was not yet given because Jesus was not yet glorified. (John 7:37-39)​

The gift of the Spirit is eternal life. Most people will receive eternal life during the Last Day.

This is not the only day of salvation.

beameup

I have read parts of the New Testament. Don't jump to conclusions based on your stereotype image of what I am.

And no, Messianic "Judaism" is not going to take over Israel, despite your dreams.

I have no "dream", I'm just an observer of Israel. The "pressure" is getting "turned up" on Jews in Israel. If it is a work of G-d then there is absolutely NOTHING you can do to stop it. Well, maybe you could "throw dust in the air". Signs of Messiah coming are everywhere.

And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD [YHWH]. Isaiah 59:20

chair

I have no "dream", I'm just an observer of Israel. The "pressure" is getting "turned up" on Jews in Israel. If it is a work of G-d then there is absolutely NOTHING you can do to stop it. Well, maybe you could "throw dust in the air". Signs of Messiah coming are everywhere.

And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD [YHWH]. Isaiah 59:20

Whatever.
Come visit sometime.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
MOSES:

The LORD:

Now Jews would have us think that God has not provided a "spokesman" like Moses for some 3,500 years now... nothing but silence for 3 1/2 millennia.

1452 Aaron dies at 123 years old (Numbers 20:28, 29)
1451 Moses dies at 120 years old (Deuteronomy 34)
bible-history.com/timeline/timeline_1500_1400_bc.html
(12210, 42, 3, 150 a pattern that was not exactly present with Moses and Aaron, but its present with Daniel and Revelation, with the "Two Witnesses")

Deu. 18:15-19 and Num. 26:9-10 ......... God talks about revealing the Fire of Star Wormwood before the Prophet he allows to Confirm his Covenant ........... God gave Moses 10 Commandments, but what does God give "Jannes and Jambres, 2 Timothy 3:8 (the Staff of Moses)"? ............ the answer is God gives the "Two Witnesses" the "Little Book of the Second Resurrection" to confirm the covenant, and to divide and kill mankind to these ends of the Gospel's Completion.

God told Moses that he was not to open the "Little Book/Rod of Iron or Joseph", Joshua 8:31-32 (Joshua 8:32, the Manchild Goes up with Moses to receive 10 Commandments) ......... The "Staff of Moses" is the only witness that went up the mountain to receive the 10 Commandments with Moses, therefore the "Rod of Iron/Staff of Moses/Rod of Joseph" is the Antichrist/Manchild of Revelation. Love and Blessings (After 5/21 they will just die blind guaranteed, right now the level of force is not as good as I expect, so we need to be faithful).

I suggest you lay down the "Torah" and carefully read through Job

JOB 4:12 Now a thing was secretly brought to me, and mine ear received a little thereof.
JOB 4:13 In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men,
JOB 4:14 Fear came upon me, and trembling, which made all my bones to shake.
JOB 4:15 Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up:
JOB 4:16 It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image [was] before mine eyes, [there was] silence, and I heard a voice, [saying],
JOB 4:17 Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?

The "Two Witnesses" become the "Angel of the Bottomless Pit", Shall a man be more just than God? The answer is yes, God does not use Jesus as the picture of an inheritor for the New Universe, God uses the Antichrist. This does not happen until the 150 Days of Star Wormwood. Just as God told Moses, he would reveal the Fire of Star Wormwood before the Individual he chooses to Confirm his Covenant. ................ Listen, there will be so much pain and suffering and death, so very immediately so very quickly, so we must keep watch for 5/21/2016, until that passes, then we can rest easy, the level of executionary level force, against the Antichrist must be increased. Love and Blessings.

Last edited:

beameup

The above sounds like Mormon doctrine. You need the Urim and the Thummim to "decipher" it (or maybe a magic decoder ring :) )