A message to all Pastors--

God's Truth

So be it if the lord so decides, but you know very well that I was referring to people who called me a devil don't you.

You have falsely judged me the way you claim they falsely judged you.

You have so determined your own fate, according to Jesus Christ.

Did you not say a person could not do what you said?

Did you not say they could not be delivered?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have falsely judged me the way you claim they falsely judged you.

You have so determined your own fate, according to Jesus Christ.

Did you not say a person could not do what you said?

Did you not say they could not be delivered?

When you drop your claim that Jesus is His own Father then you might become a Christian.

LA

God's Truth

That is a good question. When do you plan on becoming a Christian.
Are you offended because I preach that nowadays tongue speaking is false?

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
All Pastors who teach that believers will not go through the tribulation of 3.5 years is not giving their hearers their due meat in due season.

Of course no Pastor can strengthen anyone to be able to endure the coming hard (harder) times but they should not deter anyone from listening to Christ who can, by teaching a pre-trib rapture.

If we examine these two sets of verses for their describing the same events, they should cure one of believing in a pre-trib rapture.

Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Same as--

Rev 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
Rev 6:3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
Rev 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
Rev 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
Rev 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
Rev 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

LA

That is the topic of the thread.

LA

Jerry Shugart

No problem.

You used Mat.13 verses which describe the last judgment, not the return of Christ.

The verses from Matthew 13 and from Matthew 24 are both speaking of things which will happen at the end of the age. You have been shown that but as usual you refuse to believe what the Scriptures say.

It is impossible to have an intelligent discussion with you about anything which is written in the Scriptures because you just deny what is written there!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The verses from Matthew 13 and from Matthew 24 are both speaking of things which will happen at the end of the age. You have been shown that but as usual you refuse to believe what the Scriptures say.

It is impossible to have an intelligent discussion with you about anything which is written in the Scriptures because you just deny what is written there!

:thumb: Yep!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

No.

You have it wrong, plain and simple.

At the end of the thousand years at the last judgment, the wicked are gathered to judgment and thrown into the lake of fire, which is what this says--

Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

The gathering of Mat. ch. 24 by angels refers to the gathering of the elect beginning with those resurrected and continuing with their spiritual children near the beginning of the thousand years.

The ones remaining are not all wicked.

LA

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Natan vision, mid-trib proponents] WARNING!! Stay off of that LA Freeway, ...
He's an antichrist (2 Pe 2:1).

...And we are in the fourth watch.
213.gif

Jerry Shugart

No.

You have it wrong, plain and simple.

No,I am not wrong. Both of these passages are referring to the things which will happen at the "end of the age":

"Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the age?"
(Mt. 24:3).​

"He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this age. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear" (Mt. 13:37-43).​

Here we can see that the Lord Jesus speaks of a harvest that will happen at the "end of the age." And at the end of the age the ones who will be "taken" will be those who offend and not the saints, as you imagine!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No,I am not wrong. Both of these passages are referring to the things which will happen at the "end of the age":

"Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the age?"
(Mt. 24:3).​

"He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this age. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear" (Mt. 13:37-43).​

Here we can see that the Lord Jesus speaks of a harvest that will happen at the "end of the age." And at the end of the age the ones who will be "taken" will be those who offend and not the saints, as you
imagine!

Then you do not have any millennium, because the casting of the wicked into the lake of fire is at the end of the millennium.

Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
LA

Jerry Shugart

Then you do not have any millennium, because the casting of the wicked into the lake of fire is at the end of the millennium.

All the unrighteous will be taken out before the millennial kingdom begins because in order to enter that kingdom a person must be born again (Jn.3:3).

Besides that, we know that a heavenly kingdom is not in view because of what Job says here:

"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God" (Job 19:25-26).

This is not speaking of the heavenly kingdom because men in their flesh and blood bodies cannot enter that kingdom (1 Cor.15:50).

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
All the unrighteous will be taken out before the millennial kingdom begins because in order to enter that kingdom a person must be born again (Jn.3:3).

Besides that, we know that a heavenly kingdom is not in view because of what Job says here:

"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God" (Job 19:25-26).

This is not speaking of the heavenly kingdom because men in their flesh and blood bodies cannot enter that kingdom (1 Cor.15:50).

]All the unrighteous will be taken out before the millennial kingdom begins because in order to enter that kingdom a person must be born again (Jn.3:3).

You think so.

but you think everyone is born again when they believe.

Are all the nations born again who observe Israel restored?

Eze 39:21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.
Eze 39:22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
Eze 39:23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
Eze 39:24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
Eze 39:25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
Eze 39:26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
Eze 39:27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

The only requirement to survive into the millennium is that they refuse the mark, and of course believe the messages of the two witnesses.Rev.14.

There is no requirement of being born again to enter the millennium.

Children of the righteous will enter the millennium, even if they do not yet believe. Psalm 72.

The casting of men into the lake of fire occurs after the millennium.

I think people disassociate the millennium from our time just too much.

Even the millennium is IN the last days.

Isa 2:2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
Isa 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
Isa 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

LA