A little comedy break....

Skeeter

Banned
Is this joke funny?:

Why wouldn't the Amish parent's take their daughter back after Rumspringa?

She was too Mennonite.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Is this joke funny?:

Why wouldn't the Amish parent's take their daughter back after Rumspringa?

She was too Mennonite.
It's passable. It led me to find a previous TV series on YouTube called, "Amish in the city." Pretty interesting.

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I’m a retired homeschool mom of 5 kids for 25 years. This is an oldie but a goody. Me and my son, goofing around one day about 16 years ago. The comments crack me up. Some people get really mad. I guess you could take it as public school people making fun of homeschoolers. It was intended to make fun of how people view homeschoolers being social.

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I’m a retired homeschool mom of 5 kids for 25 years. This is an oldie but a goody. Me and my son, goofing around one day about 16 years ago. The comments crack me up. Some people get really mad. I guess you could take it as public school people making fun of homeschoolers. It was intended to make fun of how people view homeschoolers being social.
Some people actually did not realize this was sarcasm?

marke

Homeschoolers are generally better behaved than public school students. There have been thousands of murders of kids by kids in the last 20 years in the US and nearly every psychopathic shooter was a public school student or former student. There have been nearly 100 shooters who have killed nearly 200 victims in school-related shootings in the last 20 years.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I put this in comedy because I was looking for something and I ran across a reference to "porcu-viking" and a couple clicks later led to this:

It's a TV show called American Gods. I may give it a chance. Is anybody familiar with it?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Not comedy but oddly mesmerizing. One of my interests in the past was mechanical engineering and I still love this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

way 2 go

545049_rbo7umvbuvisvr8_full.jpeg