A God of Wrath and Fierce Anger

musterion

Is the law not tied and fully encompasses by the two commands of the Christ? And as such are we not to keep those commands, and base all actions off of those commands?

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

I'm not going to argue against your unbelief, troll. The Apostle Paul could not be more clear on this than he already is. Either you are completely and forever dead to Law in Christ, OR you are still subject to Law because you are still in unbelief and sin, and wrath yet abides upon you. There is no middle ground. One or the other. You decide which you are.

popsthebuilder

I'm not going to argue against your unbelief, troll. The Apostle Paul could not be more clear on this than he already is. Either you are completely and forever dead to Law in Christ, OR you are still subject to Law because you are still in unbelief and sin, and wrath yet abides upon you. There is no middle ground. One or the other. You decide which you are.
So are you saying Christ didn't command all to love GOD with all their being, and to love their neighbor as themselves, or you just don't care?

popsthebuilder

So are you saying Christ didn't command all to love GOD with all their being, and to love their neighbor as themselves, or you just don't care?

Pretty sure the Christ himself said clearly that he didn't come to do away with the law.

beameup

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel
together, against YHWH, and against his Messiah, saying,
Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: 'Adonay shall have them in derision.
Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Psalm 2:1-5