A Call-Out Thread For Town Heretic

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
okdoser, You should pay more attention to more interesting threads like my thread on the manhandled man on United Airlines. If you listen to those videos and then play this one.

You will hear how much he sounds like a Tasmanian Devil.

i wouldn't drag him off an airplane :noway:

i stood over a pair of minks fighting last summer, about five feet from them, in the dark, shining a huge spotlight on them while they chewed on each other and squealed like that tas - they totally ignored me

Arthur Brain

If he is a sad man, that makes you even sadder for feeling the need to constantly point this out to him.

Erm, nah. He trolls the place with this borderline psychopathic obsession of his, gets banned for it routinely and spams up the forum with it.

It's tedious, it's dull as stagnant water and about as intelligent.

:yawn:

glorydaz

Erm, nah. He trolls the place with this borderline psychopathic obsession of his, gets banned for it routinely and spams up the forum with it.

I've thoroughly enjoyed this thread. I especially liked that itsy bitsy compact car.

musterion

a01f98e82d6e68cf28bcdd0b2a0babe8.gif

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i was listening to an overnight radio show last night when the guest described hannibal lecter as being bald

stupid late night canadians :dizzy: