A Brit sticks his nose somewhere he admits he probably shouldn't

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I stated a long time ago that Brits are nosy :chuckle:

That whole culture is self-righteous, which is why liberal censorship and political correctness are virtually abstract gods over there.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Does the Bible describe this war you're trying to win?

Win? Sin will never be defeated on a large scale (of course not until the return of Jesus) but Holy Scripture does talk about how to deal with it quite frequently (the Church, the family and civil government being the 3 institutions that He ordained for the governance of man).

I have to laugh because for someone who claims he is waiting for Jesus to return, you sure do post a lot in political threads...posts and threads with a very suspicious Libertarian slant to them (this is where musterion says "Prove I've said that I'm waiting for Jesus to return!").

musterion

Win? Sin will never be defeated on a large scale (of course not until the return of Jesus) but Holy Scripture does talk about how to deal with it quite frequently (the Church, the family and civil government being the 3 institutions that He ordained for the governance of man).

I have to laugh because for someone who claims he is waiting for Jesus to return, you sure do post a lot in political threads...posts and threads with a very suspicious Libertarian slant to them (this is where musterion says "Prove I've said that I'm waiting for Jesus to return!").

Does the Bible describe this war you're trying to win via politics?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Does the Bible describe this war you're trying to win via politics?

Romans 13:4, etc. etc. etc.

3 Divine Institutions
http://www.westwalkerchurchofchrist.org/sermons/2008/THREEDIVINEINSTITUTIONS.pdf

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Simply because of the dozens of crimes and felonies that Hellary has committed, she can't win the election - what a loser she is

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hellary has flip flopped more than Donald, care to address that?

Liberals know what they're getting with Hillary Clinton, as do you Libertarians and democrats who crossed Party lines to get Trump the Republican Presidential nomination. Conservatives who are supporting Donald Trump hope that he'll embrace conservative principles. There's no reason to believe that he will; if he did people like you, Crucible and ok doser wouldn't have anything to do with Trump.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Liberals know what they're getting with Hillary Clinton, as do you Libertarians and democrats who crossed Party lines to get Trump the Republican Presidential nomination. Conservatives who are supporting Donald Trump hope that he'll embrace conservative principles. There's no reason to believe that he will; if he did people like you, Crucible and ok doser wouldn't have anything to do with Trump.
Trump is the cure for this broken nation -

DavidK

That whole culture is self-righteous, which is why liberal censorship and political correctness are virtually abstract gods over there.

I'm trying to think of a national culture that is humble.

Yeah, nope, can't come up with a one.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If you believe in medieval cures like leeches and purgatives, I suppose.

There is one cure for this and every broken nation. He is here, hidden in plain sight, but soon He will split the sky and all will see Him.

Just shut up, seriously :rolleyes: