A Brit sticks his nose somewhere he admits he probably shouldn't

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
At 2:19 the commentator stated: "...at least we can believe that he (Donald Trump) means what he says..."

Would any Trump supporters care to address the number flip flops that Donald Trump has made during this Presidential race?

I didn't think so.

musterion

At 2:19 the commentator stated: "...at least we can believe that he (Donald Trump) means what he says..."

Would any Trump supporters care to address the number flip flops that Donald Trump has made during this Presidential race?

I didn't think so.

You'd have to ask one of them but I didn't say Condell is correct on all points. He's just describing the overall situation accurately.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...but I didn't say Condell is correct on all points. He's just describing the overall situation accurately.

Would you not agree that being consistent on political ideology is of the utmost importance, so that the electorate will know what they're getting when they vote for a respective candidate?

We know what we'll get with Clinton, due to Trump's flip flopping, we really don't know what the sociopath Donald Trump will do if elected President.

musterion

Would you not agree that being consistent on political ideology is of the utmost importance, so that the electorate will know what they're getting when they vote for a respective candidate?

The answer apparently is "no." Look who got elected twice.

We know what we'll get with Clinton, due to Trump's flip flopping, we really don't know what the sociopath Donald Trump will do if elected President.

Hedge your bet however you see fit. It's all in the hand of the Lord no matter what we do.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The answer apparently is "no." Look who got elected twice.

Surely you're not comparing the campaign promises of Barack Obama with those of Donald Trump? (although they do have much in common, both being pathological liars and both being extremely liberal on various matters).

Hedge your bet however you see fit. It's all in the hand of the Lord no matter what we do.
Would you not agree that when going into battle that you need to concentrate 100% on your enemy and not worry that your leader might turn on you and do you harm as well?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What battle?

:think:

Spoiler
fat-starwars-kid-o.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What battle?

The news must have not hit the "My church is better than your church!" threads yet: there's a culture war going on.

Back to that comment that you skipped over:

Surely you're not comparing the campaign promises of Barack Obama with those of Donald Trump? (although they do have much in common, both being pathological liars and both being extremely liberal on various matters).