A bit about me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And yet another potential secret Santa combination bites the dust.

It's going to be a long, bitter holiday at this rate. :D

fzappa13

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to 'Town Heritic' again."

Okay, Knight ... If you say so ...

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow .. atheist and proud of it. :plain:

What is the world coming to? :D

Welcome to TOL, PHD-guy. :wave:

I see you've met Town Heretic. Don't mind him too much, but don't expect to win many points against him either. :)

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Okay.....I'd say it's pretty obvious the dude's got a Devil. :plain:

......now the question is do we burn him now or dunk him a few times first? :think:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
PHD means

Papa
Has
Dough.

That's all we need is an intellectual Atheist - join the crowd.

We got Wickens, Witches, Pagan Catholics, Buddhists , Christians , Protestants and Taoists.

Take a number.:sheep:​

And the Psalmist​

Atheist PhD

BANNED
Banned
I'll take your words for it.

You're a marriage counselor.

Who is married.

But would "do" Britney Spears.

I guess so.

Have you met Traditio? How about Persephone66? You'll have a lot to talk about.

Ah, I see, typical of Christians, your sense of humor runs very shallow. Even my wife gets the Britney Spears joke, but then again we are burdened with the guilt of religion, so its easy.

Atheist PhD

BANNED
Banned
Wow .. atheist and proud of it. :plain:

What is the world coming to? :D

Welcome to TOL, PHD-guy. :wave:

I see you've met Town Heretic. Don't mind him too much, but don't expect to win many points against him either. :)

I find it's hard to win points againt someone who THINKS he's clever, so no, I won't try too hard.

Atheist PhD

BANNED
Banned
Okay.....I'd say it's pretty obvious the dude's got a Devil. :plain:

Well, since I don't believe in god, I can't really believe in devils, either; so I assure you the only devil in my life is my wife, and she's a hell of a gal.

......now the question is do we burn him now or dunk him a few times first? :think:

Atheist PhD

BANNED
Banned
I do find it humorous, however, the way that some of you seem to have a problem with a man who has earned a PhD. Is it that big of a threat, that you have to find a way to attack me because I took the time, trouble, and effort to stay in school? I mean, really, come on. As for the jerk who asked in the chat session if I ask people to call me Doctor, I do not care either way, and those who sit in my class will call me what I chose, if they want to pass that is. Yeah, I have the power and I've earned it. So there.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
APhD. You'll admit that religion, in particular Christianity, has witness and documentary evidence?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I find it's hard to win points againt someone who THINKS he's clever,
Then imagine how much harder this will be. :plain:

...I won't try too hard.
Wasn't that your doctoral thesis? :poly:

More on point--I THINK you're going to be a good bit of fun, now and then. And there are onions weeping over the thought of you as I pen this...maybe Greek onions even.

bybee

Once a twit always a twit

Once a twit always a twit

PHD means

Papa
Has
Dough.

That's all we need is an intellectual Atheist - join the crowd.

We got Wickens, Witches, Pagan Catholics, Buddhists , Christians , Protestants and Taoists.

Take a number.:sheep:

We also have God-fearing Catholics and one irate Episcopalian!
bybee:madmad:

bybee

Now, now!

Now, now!

I do find it humorous, however, the way that some of you seem to have a problem with a man who has earned a PhD. Is it that big of a threat, that you have to find a way to attack me because I took the time, trouble, and effort to stay in school? I mean, really, come on. As for the jerk who asked in the chat session if I ask people to call me Doctor, I do not care either way, and those who sit in my class will call me what I chose, if they want to pass that is. Yeah, I have the power and I've earned it. So there.

Lighten up a bit. An intelligent newbie will be roasted and toasted, sliced and diced until he proves his ability to hold his own.
A sense of humor is paramount to survival here!
You will find Nits, Twits and Nerds. Oh, and it is rumored that a few Morons hang out here also!
Welcome and hang on!
peace, bybee :cheers:

bybee

Oh My!

Oh My!

Then imagine how much harder this will be. :plain:

Wasn't that your doctoral thesis? :poly:

More on point--I THINK you're going to be a good bit of fun, now and then. And there are onions weeping over the thought of you as I pen this...maybe Greek onions even.

Oh double Teehee! He doesn't know what or should I say who he is up against. I predict that the two of you will have some interesting jousts....If he lasts.
bybee

Status
Not open for further replies.