9/11 Conspiracies

glorydaz

I've seen planes fall apart from hitting things much less solid than steel.
I am not sure how those planes just disappeared into a steel building with no wreckage on the outside.

Impact. Like one sword slicing through another sword. We watched it happen.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I've recently taken an interest in this topic, but I haven't formulated any definite opinions.
I'm curious what other TOLers think. :idunno:
Did anybody before 9/11 know that the towers would collapse like a controlled demolition if hit by an airliner full of fuel? Besides Al Qaeda I mean, because they obviously did.

glorydaz

Did anybody before 9/11 know that the towers would collapse like a controlled demolition if hit by an airliner full of fuel? Besides Al Qaeda I mean, because they obviously did.

I'm sure no one ever considered the possibility. And I'm not so sure Al Qaeda knew that either.

Their goal was to use our own planes to crash into various targets. That the towers came down couldn't have been foreseen by anyone, I would think.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

no, i think the mooslims were as surprised as anybody that the buildings came down

and architectural engineers consider risks based on their likelihood of occurring - they design for hurricane force winds, not meteor strikes

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
ke = 1/2mv2

you're off by a factor of 25 on the velocity component

and a factor of 40 on the mass

not to mention the difference in fuel volume

Last edited: