MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Nihilo,

The Lord God has indeed lightened our Load by giving us Jesus Christ, who has borne our sins and frees our souls, so that we can be with the Father and the Son for all time!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Nihilo,

Isn't it just wonderful, Nihilo?!! And so very soon, Jesus is Returning. I just know it!! Won't that be just fantastic!!?? We then can finally live in a good heaven and earth!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes Nihilo,

The gift of God is Eternal Life through Jesus Christ, Our Lord!! Those are my favorite words.

Thanks!

Are you female or male?

Michael

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You still going on about this? If you have to twist historical dates to make it, that is probably a good reason to reconsider your interpretation.

twist?
it is a calculation that takes wisdom
and
it is just one piece of the puzzle
but
eventually you begin to see the overall picture

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
this may be the last piece of the puzzle
the smallest
but
somehow they have to start here
don't start here

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
666 is the Vicarious Felii Dei. The number of that name.

"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." -Revelation 13:17-18,

Rome will be conquered. We are coming.

Lol, I bet you love us

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
666 is the Vicarious Felii Dei. The number of that name.

"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." -Revelation 13:17-18,

Rome will be conquered. We are coming.

Lol, I bet you love us

Jesus said we must love our enemies

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said we must love our enemies
Does he practice what he preaches? Or is he exempted because He is God?

If we should love our enemies God should too. Why did God genocide the world in His Noah's flood. Why order ancient Israel to carry out mass murder and genocide. If Jesus is God, he has indeed killed more of his enemies than anyone else. And he'll kill more when he returns or wouldn't he?

Jesus loves his enemies he'll put them to suffer eternal death.

By "love" he meant to care for their destinies too. To hope for them what you hope for yourselves and that is eternal life. That we should.

But love cannot stand in the way of justice. Or else love Hitler

Say "I love Hitler"

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
don't really know
but
the important thing
is
you think He caused it
and
that He will hold you responsible for what you do