5 year old show more common sense than leftist perverts

Arthur Brain

I do, and I have, and you won't listen if I bother to tell it again.

I don't remember you saying how you know why some people are homosexual. If this is all you were going to respond with then why even bother?

I recall certain fruitcakes saying that it's a choice and that straight folk can "choose" to develop homosexual attractions but that's just patently bonkers.

Arthur Brain

"Throwing a verse about" is known as answering with God's word. That's how we know these things.

So, that verse explains how you "know" why people are homosexual does it? How about you explain why there's people who can't do anything about their orientation even if they don't want it? Check out my last to aCW on his gay obsessed blog. At least Chambers is honest about his own...

glorydaz

I don't remember you saying how you know why some people are homosexual. If this is all you were going to respond with then why even bother?

I recall certain fruitcakes saying that it's a choice and that straight folk can "choose" to develop homosexual attractions but that's just patently bonkers.

Well, I remember. I've known many gay guys, in particular, and lesbians as well. I've heard their stories and listened to their problems. Most have lots of unhappiness under all the glitz.

glorydaz

So, that verse explains how you "know" why people are homosexual does it? How about you explain why there's people who can't do anything about their orientation even if they don't want it? Check out my last to aCW on his gay obsessed blog. At least Chambers is honest about his own...

Sin, and when it gets ahold of you, it's impossible to let go of on your own. This is true of lots of things, Artie....drinking, drugs, promiscuity, pride.....the lusts of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life.

Arthur Brain

Well, I remember. I've known many gay guys, in particular, and lesbians as well. I've heard their stories and listened to their problems. Most have lots of unhappiness under all the glitz.

That's not saying how you know what causes it. I've known a few but none of them had 'glitzy' lives and most weren't camp. Can't recall anyone saying they 'chose' to have homosexual attractions either.

Arthur Brain

Sin, and when it gets ahold of you, it's impossible to let go of on your own. This is true of lots of things, Artie....drinking, drugs, promiscuity, pride.....the lusts of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life.

Still doesn't explain where homosexual attractions come from GD. You'll be guilty of a few of the above as everyone else. Doesn't turn anyone 'gay' though.

glorydaz

What was that you just said about 'pride'? Who are you to presume how well I got to know any of these people? Because they don't conform to your experiences or stereotypes?

Because you said you didn't recall.... Believe me, if they told you, you would recall.

glorydaz

Still doesn't explain where homosexual attractions come from GD. You'll be guilty of a few of the above as everyone else. Doesn't turn anyone 'gay' though.

Are you working for ACW? I've spent enough time listening to gays and dealing with their crap. I really don't care to rehash it with you, Artie. You are only speaking to me in order to get some attention. I have better things to deal with.

Arthur Brain

Because you said you didn't recall.... Believe me, if they told you, you would recall.

I said I don't recall any of them saying they chose to have homosexual attractions, because none of them did. Again, quit with the arrogant presumptions and rather, why don't you get around to explaining why any person has homosexual attraction to begin with, even those who don't wish to have such? Still crickets on that one...

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Are you working for ACW? I've spent enough time listening to gays and dealing with their crap. I really don't care to rehash it with you, Artie. You are only speaking to me in order to get some attention. I have better things to deal with.

No, are you? :AMR:

Oh, and get over yourself in turn GD. You're just spouting unsubstantiated anecdotes and touting them as some greater evidence for a 'knowledge' you simply haven't got. Don't like it when called on it? Then don't reply. Simple as that.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said I don't recall any of them saying they chose to have homosexual attractions, because none of them did. Again, quit, with the arrogant presumptions and rather, why don't you get around to explaining why any person has homosexual attraction to begin with, even those who don't wish to have such? Still crickets on that one...
I think it almost always goes back to childhood and certain factors, such as sexual abuse, indoctrination, low self esteem sometimes, drugs and alcohol and other reasons.

Arthur Brain

I think it almost always goes back to childhood and certain factors, such as sexual abuse, indoctrination, low self esteem sometimes, drugs and alcohol and other reasons.

Based on what? How does low self esteem cause a change in sexual attraction? I've suffered with depression in my life and all associated, it didn't make me any the less straight. Done drugs and alcohol in youth too, same thing. Even the guy from Exodus International admitted and apologized for their harm in promoting that they could 'cure' homosexuality and that he himself still has same sex attractions that he omitted to admit at the time. What gives?

glorydaz

No, are you? :AMR:

Oh, and get over yourself in turn GD. You're just spouting unsubstantiated anecdotes and touting them as some greater evidence for a 'knowledge' you simply haven't got. Don't like it when called on it? Then don't reply. Simple as that.

I can give my opinion on anything I want to. If you don't like what I say, then move on....if you're able. If you're not able, then the problem is yours not mine. This is a thread about 5 year olds having best friends, and you're trying to turn it into a celebration of sinful lifestyles.

Your whining doesn't affect me, smartie artie. I've been inundated with whining over in the Trinity thread....and there are two professionals there who put your silly wimpers to shame.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Based on what? How does low self esteem cause a change in sexual attraction? I've suffered with depression in my life and all associated, it didn't make me any the less straight. Done drugs and alcohol in youth too, same thing. Even the guy from Exodus International admitted and apologized for their harm in promoting that they could 'cure' homosexuality and that he himself still has same sex attractions that he omitted to admit at the time. What gives?
You did not succumb to the depravity involved with drugs and alcohol or low self esteem. Not all do, thank God. Common sense tells you I'm right.

Arthur Brain

I can give my opinion on anything I want to. If you don't like what I say, then move on....if you're able. If you're not able, then the problem is yours not mine. This is a thread about 5 year olds having best friends, and you're trying to turn it into a celebration of sinful lifestyles.

Your whining doesn't affect me, smartie artie. I've been inundated with whining over in the Trinity thread....and there are two professionals there who put your silly wimpers to shame.

Eh, sure you can but you're the one who insisted that I was only posting to you to get attention, so get over yourself again if you're gonna reply. Oh, and this isn't a thread about five year olds having best friends and I'm doing no such thing as you suggest as it is regardless. Get a grip. You were asked questions is all and predictably you couldn't quantify your supposed knowledge and just made arrogant presumptions based on stereotypical anecdotes. Wow, impressive. Almost as impressive as your simpering rubbish about comparing the 'plight' of Christians with the Holocaust - for which you never had a reply for either.

You are one snowflake and then some.