5 to 4 again

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
just look at the recent court ruling

And? You have eight years and nothing.

so you can't tell us that abortion is more important than unions?

Nah, I refuse to answer stupid questions which are created out of stupid assumptions.

When I asked you a few years back if you would take a job at a low wage with no benefits OR a union job that pays three times as much and offered full medical benefits, as well as a pension, etc., you confirmed you would take the job that pays significantly more and offers great benefits for your family.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

Nah, I refuse to answer stupid questions which are created out of stupid assumptions.

When I asked you a few years back if you would take a job at a low wage with no benefits OR a union job that pays three times as much and offered full medical benefits, as well as a pension, etc., you confirmed you would take the job that pays significantly more and offers great benefits for your family.

do you know that the democratic party supports abortion?

Christ's Word

You have to be the biggest conversational coward I have ever heard.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Do you know that the republican party USES the issue of abortion as a way of getting elected? They says one thing and do another. Then again, I don't believe for one moment that you vote for Republicans because you believe they will end abortion.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Do you know that the republican party USES the issue of abortion as a way of getting elected? They says one thing and do another. Then again, I don't believe for one moment that you vote for Republicans because you believe they will end abortion.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
no I don't
but
maybe it is because I don't support unions

Oh but you do. When it is beneficial for YOU and your family, you admitted that you would accept a union job where the pay and benefits were significantly higher.

Why are you unwilling to address your own support of unions when it suits YOUR interest?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
r-NEWT-GINGRICH-MITT-ROMNEY-ABORTION-large570.jpg

http://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/26821/newt-gingrich/2/abortion

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Oh but you do. When it is beneficial for YOU and your family, you admitted that you would accept a union job where the pay and benefits were significantly higher.

Why are you unwilling to address your own support of unions when it suits YOUR interest?

even if I belonged to a union
I would still vote republican
because
the democratic party supports abortion

can you say that?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
you can't even say the democratic party supports abortion

can you?

Oh ... so you don't wish to discuss the fact that you admitted that you would accept a union job to if the benefits and pay were significantly higher.

You said IF which means you have considered there would be circumstances under which you would accept a union job.

Are you this wishy washy over abortion as well?