ECT 2P2P's ridiculous anti-semitic blindspot

Interplanner

Review Joel 2.
And, believe.

OH, so Joel is responsible for something so stupid as the total of 2828+ years that need to be made up. Got it.

When you are going to stop needling people with your esoteric insider knowledge of the OT and start using it the way the NT does? Why is so many of the NT quotes of the OT never in your counters, you never sound like it, you never celebrate it?

Interplanner

The Bible interprets itself.
All you have to do is believe what you read.

Why won't you?

You aren't speaking correctly. What you mean is your theories about feasts and locusts. What I mean is the 2500 uses of the OT by the NT. You have created those (actually authors you read) because they line up with 2P2P.

Interplanner

Anyway your job here is to explain how mindless the 2828 years are, how little it should matter to the Jews, how anti-semitic you actually are when your math is defined and worked out.

Interplanner

The irony...

There is no similarity. I have posted all the routine mistakes and confusion of 2P2P for quite a while now. When the NT is clear, you go find some arcane item from Ezekiel to muck it up. You are constantly at war with how the NT structures and says things.

Yesterday the newest belch like this was against Gal 3:8 for saying that Abraham was shown the gospel. I don't know who, but he was all over that like it was the plague and blasting every word in it apart from the others.

SaulToPaul 2

There is no similarity. I have posted all the routine mistakes and confusion of 2P2P for quite a while now. When the NT is clear, you go find some arcane item from Ezekiel to muck it up. You are constantly at war with how the NT structures and says things.

Yesterday the newest belch like this was against Gal 3:8 for saying that Abraham was shown the gospel. I don't know who, but he was all over that like it was the plague and blasting every word in it apart from the others.

Have you considered that you "muck up" the "NT" when you do not believe what was written beforehand, for your learning?

Interplanner

Have you considered that you "muck up" the "NT" when you do not believe what was written beforehand, for your learning?

Interesting that you would use the very expression that is supposed to be about Christ and for now during the mission of the Gospel (from I Cor 10). You think the OT is supposed to get us back to Judaism.

Interplanner

Because there will be a people who are ruled righteously, and the Law will be perfectly administered by God's Kings and Priests.

It is a promise.

In the NHNE, yes; right now, it doesn't matter. Although believers are the new Israel and new creation that gives them and those outside a 'taste' of the NHNE. There is no restoration of Judaism envisioned by the NT on this earth.

Interplanner

The juvenility of STP's 'balancing' 1000 lost years for Jews when another 1828+ are ignored is so anti-semitic, it and perhaps he should be removed from TOL.