2nd annual TOL fellowship week 04-11-04 to 04-18-04

rowlek

Knight check you dates on your original post. You said April 20th was this sunday. Umm maybe you are differently time able.

firechyld

LOL!!

I'm sitting here going "Why is he talking about something that's in October as though it's now?"

We write dates differently down here... you mean 10/4/04. :)

Be nice to people for a week? I can do that... I still get to tell them that they're wrong, don't I?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by rowlek

Knight check you dates on your original post. You said April 20th was this sunday. Umm maybe you are differently time able.
Ooops that was from last years Fellowship Week.

I think all the dates are correct now.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Knight-
The 10th is Saturday. Sunday is the 11th.

I'm taking a vacation, and will have no internet access next week. :chuckle:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In a rush I messed up the dates of fellowship week.

The actual dates are....

Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks to Lucky for keeping me on target.

brother Willi

Originally posted by Knight

In a rush I messed up the dates of fellowship week.

The actual dates are....

Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks to Lucky for keeping me on target.
OK, but dont ever let it happen again:chuckle:

King David

TheologyOnLine is the ONE Christian site on the internet that encourges spirited debate and even down right "in your face" arguing. However, for ONE WEEK we are going to take a break and be nice to each other. This doesn't mean you have to accept some perverted world view or idiotic logic

No, it wouldn't mean that. Especially since the 'traditional Christian' finds anything outside of their "do nothing" (h*ll, after all, I'm already saved by grace) attitude finds ANY viewpoint that does not meet their unBiblical, and yet most narrowly Pharisaic definitions and (mis)understandings of Biblical phrases is considered a "perverted world view" or "idiotic logic".

... it just means you need to find a more creative way of responding in which you are more "loving" or more "civil".

This is the "traditional Christian's" way of doing things. Like, be nice around the holidays, but then its back to "business as usual", which really shows the hypocritical "mardi gras/lent" ("Eat, drink & be merry", for tomorrow we have to be good, and then we can go on sinning our merry way again") false gospel.

After the fellowship week is over, it's business as usual: mocking, rebuke, debate, arguing etc can come back in all their glory.

Binge and pewk. Binge and pewk. It sounds like the old paganism to me.

--KING DAVID

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by King David

This is the "traditional Christian's" way of doing things. Like, be nice around the holidays, but then its back to "business as usual", which really shows the hypocritical "mardi gras/lent" ("Eat, drink & be merry", for tomorrow we have to be good, and then we can go on sinning our merry way again") false gospel.

Binge and pewk. Binge and pewk. It sounds like the old paganism to me.

--KING DAVID
Lighten up dude.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
turbo_avatar_landon2_100.gif
turbo_avatar_landon100.gif

I'm ready.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member