2007 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKevman

You know it took me years to finally get a decent team in this league. Rookie PK comes in and gets a better team then I've ever had. :down::nono:

(Reckon we're making him feel guilty yet? :D )

I don't have a reason to feel guilty actually. :)
My fantasy team last year stunk worse than Elohiym's theology. I think I only won a few games. And I am only 1-1 at this point after all. But even minus the trade from E4E I was happy with the team I got on draft day. And the bottom line is that again, he offered it to me. Carson Palmer, Andre Johnson, Plaxico Burress, Dallas Clark, they were all players that I drafted and scored big today.

Still championships in the NFL and in Fantasy Football aren't won in week #2.........

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
Fantasy football sucks compared to fantasy hockey.

As with most things I disagree with Lucky. The words “hockey is better…”is just about the funnies thing I’ve heard. All I can say about hockey is that HOCKEY SUCKS,

Last edited:

drbrumley

Hey PK, you know we are just busting on ya?

BTW if you don't at least make the semifinals, I'll be shocked.

drbrumley

WOW, that's the first time you relied to a post of mine.

Um, this maybe true, being you were on my ignore feature for awhile, inadvertently I might add. You must have said something really mean for me to purposefully put you on my ignore feature

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
Um, this maybe true, being you were on my ignore feature for awhile, inadvertently I might add. You must have said something really mean for me to purposefully put you on my ignore feature

I don't think that I've ever said anything mean to you. I've always respected you

Status
Not open for further replies.