5 D Generation X 26.5
6 Loose Lug Nutz 24
7 Cattyfan's Conquerors 13.5
7 Imrahil's Cavaliers 13.5
9 Littleton Ligers 13
10 Jefferson's Troglodytes 11
11 Wolverines 9
12 Ctfridaynightlights 3

Like I said ealier this week, 3 of the best teams in our league all come from the Gulf Coast Division. :BillyBob:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When there are early Thursday games can you still make changes to your lineup until Sunday as long as none of your players played on Thursday?

drbrumley

Knight said:
When there are early Thursday games can you still make changes to your lineup until Sunday as long as none of your players played on Thursday?
Yes. But bear in mind, if you have a starter playing Thursday, and you decide you wanted someone else that plays on Sunday, once that Thusday game has started, that's it for that player.

drbrumley

Which reminds me, I need everyone alternates (1 per position) if a player you start goes down to injury. The rule is:

2) During the playoffs, teams will be allowed to submit a list of backups (one per position) that will be used if a starter does not play or is injured in the first half of his game and doesn't return. Proof of this must be obtained from NFL.com via the play by play account of the game or be picked up by an agreed upon news source.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
Which reminds me, I need everyone alternates (1 per position) if a player you start goes down to injury. The rule is:

2) During the playoffs, teams will be allowed to submit a list of backups (one per position) that will be used if a starter does not play or is injured in the first half of his game and doesn't return. Proof of this must be obtained from NFL.com via the play by play account of the game or be picked up by an agreed upon news source.

Backup QB; Matt Lienart
Backup WR; Chris Henry
Backup RB; Ladanian Tomlinson

Mr. 5020

drbrumley said:

Alternate Players for Mr. 5020:

QB: Chris Weinke
RB: Tatum Bell
WR: Mike Furrey
TE: Jeramy Stevens
K: Mike Nugent

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Didn't mean to be rude. It's just that it doesn't really matter for my team at this point.

drbrumley

Lucky said:
Didn't mean to be rude. It's just that it doesn't really matter for my team at this point.
I know. This week your on a bye so your playin me just to fill in the gap, but next week, even though your out, your playing for draft position. So it would be appreciated if you did try to win your games now instead of being so discouraged.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Mr. 5020 said:
I'm sure your opinion would change if it was one of your players that got hurt.

Not at all. I withdraw all of my 'stand-by players'. I'll play my team as is. :BillyBob:

Status
Not open for further replies.