2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cattyfan

I ranked my top 25 choices, then let the rest stand. The program also takes into consideration the preferences you can set up under "teams I like, teams I follow, and teams I dislike."

I'm fairly happy with my team...'cept for my special teams squads. they're unspectacular.

cattyfan's conquerors are ready to roll.

(and I know who peyton manning is, smartyboots.)

C

cattyfan

since we missed week one, how will that be factored in? are those who played last week just scrapping that score and starting over?

Lucky

Hall of Fame
It looks like my team has been OK'ed. Or as Z Man might put it, clear for take-off.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wanted to play but I just don't have the time. :(

I'll make time to cheer though.

Gooooooo Celtics!! :D

drbrumley

Originally posted by cattyfan

since we missed week one, how will that be factored in? are those who played last week just scrapping that score and starting over?

What I am going to do here is I'm going to take the draft picks and whoever scored the best during the Week 1 games, I will put as your starter. This goes for everyone. This way everyone is on equal footing right at the beginning. You can trade and add/drop now if you like. I sure am when my best QB is gasp: David Carr.

C

cattyfan

I put it for an add/drop. It's pending...how does that get confirmed?

drbrumley

Ok, look to the top of your screen and you see two rows of links. You will want the 2nd row as that pertains to the league. Find transactions and it will drop down and you will find the add/ drop and just click that.

C

cattyfan

that's what I did, and it currently lists this above my roster as "pending."

Status
Not open for further replies.