2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by drbrumley

Lucky @ Jefferson
What??? :confused:
Oh boy Lucky, beat Jefferson and you knock him from a potential playoff berth. Be a spoiler.
You're kidding right? This is me we're talking about. And I've already donated my best players to the needy. After all, I was playing "SOTK" next week.

drbrumley

My apologies, I made a typo mistake.

When I set up the last game of the season for us, all games were divisional games based on record.

Example: In the division

Billybob is 6-0, Cattyfan is 5-1. so.... Cattyfan plays Billybob

I had inadvertantly posted your name instead of ZMan's and didnt think about till I saw my mistake tonight being I have been hardly on this week.

What do you mean you donated to the needy? You didnt drop your good players did you? So Billy and Sozo can pick em up?

drbrumley

:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :sozo2: :sozo2: :sozo2: :sozo2: :sozo2: :sozo2: :sozo2: :sozo2: :sozo2: :sozo2: :sozo2: :sozo2: :sozo2: :sozo2: :sozo2: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Jabez and Wamba were both serious underdogs in their respective games. So I gave both of them a little help. Even though they were still underdogs, the games were going to be a bit closer, making it a little more fun and interesting. :D

drbrumley

This cannot happen anymore. Its one thing to drop a player and add a player equal in opportunity to score points. Its another matter entirely to just drop a player like a Pittman or James, and replace him with a Booker. Or a Shea. Just because I have nothing to play for. It's ok, just be mindful when doing that. Thanks!!!

drbrumley

Also remember Lucky, your still playing for the number 1 overall pick next year. The teams who dont make the playoffs have a playoffs of thier own. The winner of those playoffs get first pick.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
[To Imrahil]

Woohoo!!!!! Now beat Wamba next week and you have a win streak going.
Something tells me this is going to be a classic kind of rivalry. :D

Lucky

Hall of Fame

Also remember Lucky, your still playing for the number 1 overall pick next year. The teams who dont make the playoffs have a playoffs of thier own. The winner of those playoffs get first pick.
Hmm, I wasn't aware of this. I thought it was going to be A Whole New Year™, but I guess some things carry over. Anyway, I'm not 100% sure I want to play next year.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

You dropping Pittman cost me that game with Wamba being he picked him up. :sozo2:

Probably not, Doc. Both of Wamba's Reserve RB's scored higher than Pittman. If Wamba hadn't picked up Pittman, he would have beaten you worse. :angel:

drbrumley

Originally posted by BillyBob

Probably not, Doc. Both of Wamba's Reserve RB's scored higher than Pittman. If Wamba hadn't picked up Pittman, he would have beaten you worse. :angel:

Yep, I saw that. I gotta win next week or I'm going to be 7-7. I'm not liking my chances right now with Brees getting chased by that Bucs D.

Status
Not open for further replies.